Please! Can XM just have it's own area somewhere on this forum???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows marvel releases have been pretty awesome this year ... You have to be pretty blind not to think so.

2590819-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Gladiator Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ur face

Lol that was good, I'll hand it to you

Well played, good sir, well played

:lol Thanks! Glad you have a sense of humor :hi5:

G-Hulk is easily the best SSC release this year and the best Hulk statue to date as well imo.

If we stopped talking about XM statues the Marvel forum would be dead... There's only so many words you can use to describe how SS screwed up Jean Grey and Emma Frost :)

If XM was given its own subforum in the Marvel section I think the rest of the discussion would pick back up again. There are a lot of good natured guys who grew tired of the infighting that was going on, in particular with some of the usual suspects (I include myself in that by the way), and have simply moved on. This thread kind of proves the point. SSC fans would like to be able to find SSC products more easily, but XM fans are kind of stomping their feet claiming territory and insulting others while they do it. It isn't a positive dynamic and I know that by creating a subsection for XM SF has eliminated some of that.

The SS v's XM comparison in every Marvel thread did become predictable and boring, thankfully that seems to of settled down.

It was like anyone who purchased or pre-ordered a XM product felt it was their duty to diss SS at every opportunity.

Organized for WHAT? This is the question! You want it to be organized cause you think if this forum's name is SIDESHOW Freaks, then the others will be automatically MINORITY! You think you deserve the best for your comfort!

I think the present and future members of this forum deserve the best annd easiest way to navigate through this site... Why are you so against another section?

Oh.. and I Know this forum's name is SIDESHOW Freaks.

I think the present and future members of this forum deserve the best annd easiest way to navigate through this site... Why are you so against another section?

Oh.. and I Know this forum's name is SIDESHOW Freaks.

Bro, I've just been advised that you can have your idea of having a separate section put into motion but on one condition :horror You have to answer the following question correctly...are you ready?

What does XM stand for? Its a toughie but its the only way! :lol :lol and no conferring!!!! :lecture

Yeah like tavegg said. You dont see people complaining about SDCC and that lasts days! However, they do announce different genres so it doesn't overwhelm one section. Now it was a little crazy to go through this stuff today but once again like Tavegg said, it'll simmer down.

It shouldn't have its own section unless you toss in everything else in those including tw, pcs, ht, etc. If you dont think this forum is honed on ssc products, you are blind sided. And even by throwing it all in one, why be hypocrites and not organize that?

I agree with Rulk on one thing. Some ssc threads get closed because its the standard fanboy ****. I dont see xm threads getting closed. That just shows how out of hand some xm fans can be. HOWEVER, some SSC fans also go way out of hand in the XM thread. Filip is right threads shouldn't be closed, just more infractions.

So how can this be solved, stop going into the thread if you arent going to buy it. Even if you just want to critique well give a good statement. Not, emma looks like **** :funnygif: :laughingface: :blablahblah:

I go into plenty of ssc threads just to see comments, then I see the statue and I do genuinely talk about it. I dont go into a thread to see conversation and just try to blow it up.

Also Magnum, if that is such an issue; why buy it? I would assume after a few statues you would just give it up? Yeah its expensive and Americans have it good, but that doesnt mean you have to support ssc because it gets expensive. I've seen Canadian and Mexicans also give up on it and they are on the same continent! If you hate spending that much money; dont. Simple as that. I didnt mean for it to sound bashful. Just saying you had the choice to do it or not.

And like spidey said too, we have all been in those situations (me included) of "fanboy" battles. Just cut it out with that ****. Its a damn statue collecting site, not a ****ing tweens celebrity worshipping site. I feel that the issue isnt about space, but people still trying to puff out chests of one product over the other.

I only go in threads I WANT to be in. If XM needs/gets a whole need area I would think HT should too on the 1/6th side. Trying to find anything in that forum but HT IM is next to imposible. :)

Back