Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really hoping Sony would tease the VR headset.. :(

PS Now looks cool; I hope they'll have a way for users to add in their physical library, instead of paying for them again.

I think both Sony and Microsoft will be announcing some kind of VR headsets for the new consoles

As for this service, not unexpected. Won't be free though if you already own the game, maybe they'll have a deal where you can mail in your game and then get digital access. They should at least have it where you get access if you have the digital version of a supported game.

I am pretty sure if they spent 380 million dollars they aren't going to be doing any freebies. It's not going to be part of plus, not going to get old games ect...

This is so awesome !!

PS4 win !! period.
2lnwft4.jpg

If thats the case just hang onto your PS3. I see PS3s maintaining a lot of value threw this generation. You can still watch netflix on them and a load of other services.

:lecture I still have my PS3 in the living room for this. That and I can stream from my DLNA with it. I wish my new PS4 could do this so I can retire the PS3 to the bedroom.

Hmmmmmmmm and now i'm getting that god damned R1 button sticking.
For the love of Battlefield 4, will somebody please think of the children!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only game for this if I can play games I've downloaded from PSN for free on this service!!!!

I wanna play journey on PS4 dammit

2lnwft4.jpg

:lecture I still have my PS3 in the living room for this. That and I can stream from my DLNA with it. I wish my new PS4 could do this so I can retire the PS3 to the bedroom.

Yeah same, I like the PS4 but as a media centre it sucks compared to the PS3, can't play my 3D Blu-Rays even atm, bit daft.

I have my copy of Killzone that I'm done with and looking to trade if anyone is interested. Kinda looking for something I can pick up quick and play and put down. Maybe a Madden or Injustice. LMK if you're interested.

I cant believe I picked up my PS4 on release day and still havnt gotten a game for it. They should have had more ready at release.

yeah i really didn't see myself having this problem but there ya go. I guess this is why its my first release console.

I play the indie titles mostly, i wish it had other functionality to help us ignore its lack of games

I keep passing up pairs of XBox Ones in the store. I think I'm three for three for the last three weekends. Is the PS4 that much more popular or is my luck just crappy? I figure I have until Tomb Raider drops before I would actually play the PS4 but that's coming up.

those who didn't pick up the PS4 didn't miss much .. if any at all

the best time to pick it up would be March .. lots of amazing Games for next gen .. "MGS, Infamous, Titanfall" .. among others

Been enjoying my ps4 myself. I agree launch was bare but I love playing sports games and madden and nba will do until ground zeros and mlb the show come out.

Sent from Llanwelly

Back