Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Guess I'll throw mine in the trash once I pick it up.

lol it is screwed up hopefully its just that one ps4 all the time they had the damn thing shouldn't wobble guess you could always put the instruction manuel under the 1 corner that would fix it lol.

lol it is screwed up hopefully its just that one ps4 all the time they had the damn thing shouldn't wobble guess you could always put the instruction manuel under the 1 corner that would fix it lol.

Nope. The internets said it's done broken and the internets never lies. A shame all ps4 are broken. Trash men will have a busy day next trash morning.

Nope. The internets said it's done broken and the internets never lies. A shame all ps4 are broken. Trash men will have a busy day next trash morning.

It will be ok just put your instruction manuel under you ps4 problem solved or put it vertical. In all seriousness iwish everyone luck with there launch day systems and everything goes well but there will always be some kind of problem with new technology when it first comes out and anything thats massed produced on an assembly line same with cars theres always a few lemons you just got to hope your not hthe one with the lemon. Either way your covered if something happens everything should be fine wish everyone happy gaming on friday and the following friday.

It will be ok just put your instruction manuel under you ps4 problem solved or put it vertical. In all seriousness iwish everyone luck with there launch day systems and everything goes well but there will always be some kind of problem with new technology when it first comes out and anything thats massed produced on an assembly line same with cars theres always a few lemons you just got to hope your not hthe one with the lemon. Either way your covered if something happens everything should be fine wish everyone happy gaming on friday and the following friday.

If you get lemons then you have to make lemonade. :lecture

Thanks to your advice I just sold my new ps4 on ebay for 50 bucks plus shipping. I told the buyer you said they all have problems and don't work but he didn't listen. Guess the last laugh is on him. :clap hah ha ha. :yess:

If you get lemons then you have to make lemonade. :lecture

Thanks to your advice I just sold my new ps4 on ebay for 50 bucks plus shipping. I told the buyer you said they all have problems and don't work but he didn't listen. Guess the last laugh is on him. :clap hah ha ha. :yess:

When did I say they all have problems all i posted was that someone got one that was wobbly and you get all bent out of shape for no reason.

It looks like I can leave all my ps3 cables plugged in and just hook the ps4 right up using them. :yess:

Has anyone taken a controller out yet and tried to charge it with the ps3 one?

It looks like I can leave all my ps3 cables plugged in and just hook the ps4 right up using them. :yess:

I tend to think it will work the same.

Leaving my same cables as well. That way my wife can easily plug it in while I'm at work and download all the updates.

Selling my old ps3 to a friend at work with some games for 150. That with a 100 dollar credit at GameStop means my ps4 cost 150...not too bad.

Having these games in person makes the wait all the more worse!

10829862005_45f3b41135_z.jpg

Is this real?? If it is, it's sad. Plus he's beating the hell out that thing. I guess that proves its a durable system.

Sort of. Francis him self is not real. It is a persona the guy who plays him is actually pretty awesome. He actually explained this video on a thread in reddit on how he was able to check out the ps4 and what not.

Different USB cable than DS2. Charged mine on my laptop with my phone USB cable.

GiantBomb is reporting that a patch may be on the way for CoD: Ghosts to resolve PS4 framerate issues:
https://www.giantbomb.com/articles/a-few-last-minute-bits-of-playstation-4-info/1100-4785/

"The early reviews of Call of Duty: Ghosts--including mine--mentioned that the PlayStation 4 version of the game suffers from occasional frame rate issues. For me, it usually showed up whenever there were a lot of particle effects on screen, but it'd pop up at random, too. I'm told that Infinity Ward is working on a patch to correct the performance issues. As our review currently doesn't apply to the PS4 version of the game--I want to play that and the Xbox One version on real multiplayer servers before assigning it a number--I'm going to see if that patch makes its way live this week and see if it helps. Currently, I'd call it a toss up between the Xbox One and PS4 versions--the Xbox One version has a smoother frame rate, but I'd rather play the game on a Dual Shock 4. Getting that frame rate pegged would definitively swing things in the PS4's direction, even over the PC version, which is sort of a mess. Of course, we're talking about minor differences in a game that has much more significant issues than mere frame rate, so you probably shouldn't take any of this as a ringing endorsement of the release without reading my review first."

Very good to hear that.
I hope Infinity Ward can successfully address that and get the patch out quickly.

PlayStation App is available to download on Android Play Store now. I assume it is up on Apple app store as well.

Back