Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those can take forever. Hopefully this one won't though.

Not where I live. Maybe at the midnight release but I expect by the time I get there the lines won't be bad at all.

Same here. Our gamestop only got 20 preorders. I'm getting mine around 2 or so Friday afternoon. Don't expect any wait time at all. Then it's onto a long weekend of bf4. Thank god the EPL is off for the weekend.

Nice! It will be around 4pm before I can pick mine up. Then another 20 mins home so I'm looking about 4:30 at the earliest before I can play. Gonna be a long day. :lol

Josh, it's going to take 3 or more hours to download game download for BF4 or KZ. Cause you also have to download patches.

Holy crap....

I got an email from Amazon where it said buy one get one for PS4 games. I didn't believe it. I put Ghosts and NBA 2K14 into my cart, put in the promotional code, and I got 2 games for the price of one...

I freaking love Amazon :D

Which games are you guys getting Friday? I don't like first person shooters, so I might have to settle for Assassins creed...

What about Knack? I've seen gameplay of it. It looks pretty fun.

Knack looks decent, it really sucks that we can't play any of our ps3 games on the new console.I'm gonna keep both systems hooked up to my Television until some really good games get released. I'm still having fun with GTAV on ps3 but it would be really convenient to be able to play it on the ps4.

Same here. Our gamestop only got 20 preorders. I'm getting mine around 2 or so Friday afternoon. Don't expect any wait time at all. Then it's onto a long weekend of bf4. Thank god the EPL is off for the weekend.

Here's to a fun weekend. :hi5:

Josh, it's going to take 3 or more hours to download game download for BF4 or KZ. Cause you also have to download patches.

Its not gonna take 3 hours to download a game. :lol

Holy crap....

I got an email from Amazon where it said buy one get one for PS4 games. I didn't believe it. I put Ghosts and NBA 2K14 into my cart, put in the promotional code, and I got 2 games for the price of one...

I freaking love Amazon :D

I just got that coupon myself. Haven't messed with it yet.

I'm thinking about getting Madden and FIFA.

Last edited:
get the free game anyway, then sell it. win.

I don't want to pay for an extra game, and since I got the Killzone game bundled with the PS4 I can't cancel it and reorder the game so I can use the coupon. With Xbox I've ordered Ryse separately, so I could reorder and use a coupon to get another game free--if they decide to offer that.

Unless they took the day off, the afternoon is when most folks finish work and they'll all be going to pick up their ps4...

Mines all paid off. My gamestop has one line for people that are all paid up and another for the people that owe.

i guess it was only if you PO'd a game on amazon? i PO'd the PS4, but no games = no code?
if anyone got one that they aren't going to use, let me know!

Back