Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the hype train for next gen is getting pretty revved up now, still over a months before ps4 release (In the UK) and in bursting!
Don't even know why when there's only one game Im getting.

Anyone else busting?

Got a few games on my list, I'm not buying Current gen release I'm waiting for next gen!

is anyone having temptation for the upcoming titles? COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, ACIV to buy them on current Gen when you want to play them on next gen?

if we buy these titles on current gen, than nothing left on next gen. knack?

we'll find ppl playing them while we still wait .. now i see how some PC players feel.

Cancelled my pre-order this past weekend. I can wait. But I probably should have kept it and flipped it. :cuckoo:

I'll have a DS4 controller tomorrow! Excited to get it and see how it feels and compares to a DS3 for myself instead of just reading about it.

:pfft::ohbfrank: Frank its time to retire that broke *** gears game you cant hold onto it forever get with next gen.:lol

Haven't played Gears in a while. :horror :lol As soon as I get all the blue ribbons in Infinite it's back to The Last of Us and Survivor+ mode. Plus Burial at Sea is coming out next month. :rock The biggest problem is finding time to play. :monkey2

Actually I lied, I played Gears 1 last week on my laptop while I was out of town. :wacky

:pfft::ohbfrank: Frank its time to retire that broke *** gears game you cant hold onto it forever get with next gen.:lol

This is a great comparison in my opinion of what next gen is about.

BXsRUXkCQAAS16k.jpg

Haven't played Gears in a while. :horror :lol As soon as I get all the blue ribbons in Infinite it's back to The Last of Us and Survivor+ mode. Plus Burial at Sea is coming out next month. :rock The biggest problem is finding time to play. :monkey2

Actually I lied, I played Gears 1 last week on my laptop while I was out of town. :wacky

You got me on that one I've had that game since launch and still haven't finished it.

You got me on that one I've had that game since launch and still haven't finished it.

I'm desperately trying to beat GTA 5. I still have Tomb Raider, Diablo 3, The Witcher, Skyrim, and God knows what else I need to play. I'm back logged.

I see a new system as a fresh start. :lol

I'm desperately trying to beat GTA 5. I still have Tomb Raider, Diablo 3, The Witcher, Skyrim, and God knows what else I need to play. I'm back logged.

I see a new system as a fresh start. :lol

The Witcher is a great game so is Skyrim. Gonna wait on the PS4 version of Diablo 3.

Gonna wait on the PS4 version of Diablo 3.

Time to sell my sealed exclusive ps3 D3 now then, didn't realize they are coming out with it on the P4. Should've known this would happen. Hopefully it will show improvement, visually and on par with p3 control.

Time to sell my sealed exclusive ps3 D3 now then, didn't realize they are coming out with it on the P4. Should've known this would happen. Hopefully it will show improvement, visually and on par with p3 control.

As far as I know its coming out in 2014. The expansion has already been announced on the PS4.

The Witcher is a great game so is Skyrim. Gonna wait on the PS4 version of Diablo 3.

Yeah it was an impulse buy when I picked up Kindom Hearts which was also an impulse buy. Double impulse buy and I haven't played either game longer than an hour. :lol:monkey3

Back