Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YTalking about Vita, Sony have no current plans of releasing the new Slim Ver over here either but the original seems better from what I understand, I can't imagine the new LCD screen being better than the OLED screen so that's not much of a loss.

IMO Sony is making a big mistake in downgrading the screen in the Vita. Kotaku posted this picture comparing the new LCD with the OLED model. I'm actually thinking about picking up a second OLED model just to keep as a backup.

2h32y6r.jpg

So which PS4 games are people pre ordering? I have my PS4 paid off but have no idea which games to start with. Any suggestions?

Killzone looks badass. Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty are the only other big name releases that I see coming out that look that exciting IMO. And all three of them are sequels.

Watch Dogs is another game that's supposed to make a big statement when it gets released.

10q9dhc.jpg

It never had a chance to heat up. :lol

Anyway, if previous reports are true, this thing is running pretty cool! :yess:

That is what I was just thinking.....let the tape run 30 min

So which PS4 games are people pre ordering? I have my PS4 paid off but have no idea which games to start with. Any suggestions?

Watch Dogs
Destiny
Infamous 3
Dark Souls 2 (current gen, but still awesome)

Killzone Shadow Fall, Battlefield 4 are my two launch games. Eventually Watch Dogs and Knack. Also there will be a lot Free-to-play games, and for PS+ users, we will get DriveClub and Resogun for free!

Actually cancelled my preorder lol

Crazy, I know, but got other things coming up that month and want to play it safe. Might not be ready to throw down another 500+ on something I don't need DAY ONE.

I have no interest really in any launch titles either.
I'll still be playing some PS3 games anyway: GTAV, Beyond Two Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Lego Marvel (I'll just get it on PS3).

Because as far as BF4, COD Ghosts, and even Watch Dogs, that can be on my PC! :hi5:

Just Killzone will be my only launch game for the Ps4. I'm going to be getting COD, BF4 on the XB1 because they release there DLC a month before on the XB1 & FIFA comes free so that was a no brainer.

Killzone for me too. I really want Infamous, so the PS4 is a must. I might wait on it though. Nothing at launch is calling me right now.

The eight cores of this new gen are basically for all the multimedia multi tasking while you game right?

When it was released, people said the i5-2500k was the perfect gaming CPU, which is what I am running.

I think my CPU can probably last until the end of this PS4, XBONE generation, all I really have to do is upgrade my GPU graphics card.

i just can't wait to see next gen Graphics .. i know it won't be a Big jump instantly, but still i wanna see how it differs from current gen .

from the current gen i went only wow when i went from component cables to HDMI

Back