Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I need a mic or does the system come with one? One thing I hated about PS3 was the mic's never seemed to work right.

Do I need a mic or does the system come with one? One thing I hated about PS3 was the mic's never seemed to work right.

It comes with one. I just hope I can use my turtle beach kilo's with them I just picked them up last year.

It comes with one. I just hope I can use my turtle beach kilo's with them I just picked them up last year.

It comes with one...built in? I'm just trying to understand. I have gone through 3 Turtle Beach headsets in under 3 years and I was going to get Astros instead. So, before I do, I want to understand this 'it comes with one.'

It comes with one...built in? I'm just trying to understand. I have gone through 3 Turtle Beach headsets in under 3 years and I was going to get Astros instead. So, before I do, I want to understand this 'it comes with one.'

This is the headset that comes with the PS4.

PS4-headset-1.jpg

IMG_1064_zps40d67a75.jpg

Its not much thats why I hope the system will support my Kilo's

This is the headset that comes with the PS4.

PS4-headset-1.jpg

IMG_1064_zps40d67a75.jpg

Its not much thats why I hope the system will support my Kilo's

Not sure about those....if it's wired, how close do I have to sit. :lol

I changed the shipping speed on my ps4 to 2 days instead of the free shipping 5-8. It was only $8. Cannot complain.

Not sure about those....if it's wired, how close do I have to sit. :lol

I changed the shipping speed on my ps4 to 2 days instead of the free shipping 5-8. It was only $8. Cannot complain.

Anywhere you want. It hooks into a jack in the controller.:lecture

...I changed the shipping speed on my ps4 to 2 days instead of the free shipping 5-8. It was only $8. Cannot complain.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. I guess I'll have to check with BB as see what the ETA is with free shipping. But usually with games it's release day.

Preordered both myself. KZ n watch dogs n infamous for ps4. BF4, COD, Ryse for next box. Looking forword to KZ n watch dogs. May cancel infamous. Unsure yet.

Back