Playmates Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Classic 84 Black Lion in Target today but passed since that's the only Lion they had. Looked super cheap though, scratches on the paint and whatnot.

Not having ratchets where the red and green lions connect is a big turnoff, as is the red and green tails being visible in robot mode. Also the sword is way too tiny. Not worth the money in my opinion, too many flaws.

Not having ratchets where the red and green lions connect is a big turnoff, as is the red and green tails being visible in robot mode. Also the sword is way too tiny. Not worth the money in my opinion, too many flaws.

Get the Bandai version if you want a flawless Voltron.

What did you expect from this set? At $17 a pop, it’s hard for me to find fault on it.

Get the Bandai version if you want a flawless Voltron.

What did you expect from this set? At $17 a pop, it’s hard for me to find fault on it.

Well everyone was raving about the quality, $110 for everything seems steep for what you do and don't get.

Need to dig these guys out again some day, would love to do a huge dio with a mote around the castle. castleVoltron.jpg

Finally got all 5 lions after they went on clearance everywhere. Very nice piece for the price. Especially when reduced.

Umm. You mean this one?
ab2b0e431b966864941dc0eddd6c7d52.jpg

More like $150 for each lion. The cheapest set I found was $500 with no figures.

Back