Playmates Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the story with this release.
Even Amazon won't have these until February??
Strange release... This isn't some rare numbered collectable.
It came early... Limited... Then poof. Gone

I went to walmart and found a Legendary Black Lion, the day before they had two legendary black lions, and the legendary red, blue, yellow and green. Went to TRU and they had the 14" Voltron, grabbed one of those. Now I need to find the Green, Yellow, Blue, and Red Legendary lions. I have a set of the 4 lions on pre order from BBTS. But the set is $85.00, need to find that set cheaper.

These look way better than expected... Especially from Playmates. I might pick up the Legendary set. Needs some custom paint. I just hope one of the high-end companies get the licence. Like Toynami with this design would be epic!

Pitu got a hold of these (the Legendary Set) and posted a video of them. These things look awesome.

I wonder if there is ANY chance of seeing Bandai Japan do a SOC or SRC version of the new Voltron.

I picked this up too,great looking toy but I'll repaint for the entire body.

So I finished detailing out my voltron 14 inch figure. I tore apart the electronics and deleted the voice portion and rewired the lights to the switch so now they stay on as long as you like.

I detailed the battle damaged areas and added highlights to most of the pertinent areas. I also painted the areas missing detail such as the red on his face and the black on the neck base etc. Very happy with the final result! Well worth the $39 and a few hours of your time to have something that looks pretty damn impressive on the shelf.

voltron-legendary-defender-image-blazing-sword.jpg

netflix-voltron-pic.jpg

Ha ha,I like dirty look!
Thanks!
I added black pannel line,silver highlights and airbrushed shade on him then applied gloss clear.

IMG_2715.jpg

I'm watching season 2 right now and wishing we would get a SOC Voltron from the new show along with Figuarts of all of the Paladins, Zarkon and the Princess. This show just rules.

The great thing is that you don't have to pick one or the other. I like both actually.

Back