Play Toy - Purple Girl Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can get this for close to $100, I'm all over it. It looks great to me.

Hit Girl is an awesome character, it doesn't have to be 100% film accurate for me, she's a cool comic character.

Aside from the head sculpt, which is a bit hit and miss, I think I'd be up for this figure. If they're going to release Hit-Girl then it's absolutely essential they release Big Daddy as well. I didn't like Aaron Johnson as Kick *** in the film so I'm not so fussed about that, but Big Daddy was the epitome of cool!

LOL. Calm down and unbunch your panties. Im sorry i pushed your obviously very large HitGirl-medicom fandom button.

$180????
I found the Purple Girl fig at the following prices..
Vantage Collectibles.... $139.99
KG Hobby.... $118.88

On the other hand the medicom prices are going for....
Timewalker Toys..$224.99
Toy Square.....$219.99

Its trippy how from a comment, some peeps actually get "forum rage" at a 1/6 figure they like but others do not. Read the others comments, im far from the only one thats not a fan of medi-suck.
After being burned with their cheap products for years, why would people even give them another chance? Ive had Medicom arms and legs fall apart figs while on display, just in a standing position!

and chill brotha!!! were talking toys here! :peace
--

SMcG Customs listed her up for pre-order at a special pre-order price of $134.99 USD until 8/31/2013.

That's the lowest price stateside I've seen so far.

MSRP is supposedly $149.99 USD.

I preordered the medi-suck, any chance I can strip her down and put the outfit on a HT or PHICEN body? Already picked up a Chloe head sculpt for the rebuild

I take it everyone knows of the height difference between the MEDICOM & PLAY TOY version?

From my understanding, MEDICOM uses a shorter female body so transplanting the outfit from the MEDICOM version to another/different female base body may not necessarily be feasible (thus far).

Last edited:
I take it everyone knows of the height difference between the MEDICOM & PLAY TOY version?

From my understanding, MEDICOM uses a shorter female body so transplanting the outfit from the MEDICOM version to another/different female base body may not necessarily be feasible (thus far).

:goodpost:.................................

Forget it.

Let them figure it out for themselves . . . that way . . . we'll see whiny posts about how MEDICOM female bodies suck and how the outfit doesn't fit on other bodies, how much $ was wasted, etc.

;) :p

Forget it.

Let them figure it out for themselves . . . that way . . . we'll see whiny posts about how MEDICOM female bodies suck and how the outfit doesn't fit on other bodies, how much $ was wasted, etc.

;) :p

Wile some people say theyre newer bodies are better, the experiences i had with Medi bodies was horrific. I would have MIB figs, that i would take right out of the the box and put on stands and the body joints just broke! I didnt even pose them! This happend to 4 medis i had. I havent bought a medi since then

Rooted hair & removable mask is a nice touch but the likeness isnt really there.

Accessories are decent, looks better than Medicom due to the chrome. But the costume color is so inaccurate that it turns me off.

The body is also too big for a supposed 15 year old Girl. Medicom does look more proportionate.

Still at $180SGD, I wonder if I shld just get this for the accessories & mix & match with Medicom's version.

I rather like it- not HT quality but we aren't going to get one from them...

I can deal with shortcomings- I want this one on my shelf!

Rooted hair & removable mask is a nice touch but the likeness isnt really there.

Accessories are decent, looks better than Medicom due to the chrome. But the costume color is so inaccurate that it turns me off.

The body is also too big for a supposed 15 year old Girl. Medicom does look more proportionate.

Still at $180SGD, I wonder if I shld just get this for the accessories & mix & match with Medicom's version.

I agree with this. Although I think the headsculpt looks nothing like Chloe. Medi's is also off but looks more like her depending on the angle. This one is thrown off even more because the suit is totally the wrong color. It's a bit like putting a pink Vader on display. Accessories look superior.

Full disclosure, I did order the medi a couple of days ago.

LOL. Nerdraging 101, I'm an internet thug, boyeeee!

$180????
I found the Purple Girl fig at the following prices..
Vantage Collectibles.... $139.99
KG Hobby.... $118.88

On the other hand the medicom prices are going for....
Timewalker Toys..$224.99
Toy Square.....$219.99

BooHoo my old medis broke

Waaaah!!

and chill brotha!!! were talking toys here! :peace

For someone claiming to have bought medis in the past, why would you pay even near MSRP unless you're an idiot, you should have known before you googled there were lower prices. Not saying you're a liar or stupid, but it is what it is. :lol

Medi is 189 @ BBTS
181 @ anime-export

Apparently your internet only finds the higher priced figs, cause y'know finding the BBTS price is teh hard thing to do. :dunno

Looks pretty much like the 60 buck difference I said in the first place. You're welcome. :wave

Y'know, as far as nerd raging, I was trying to discuss the figure, you're the e-thug who had to try to correct me when I said there was about a 60 buck difference in the price. Which where I order from, there is. What if I'd said 40? Who cares? Why not stick to your opinion about the figure and stop worrying about my opinion?

Last edited:
Anyone know if this figure is out or not? I see it on Ebay saying instock but no pick of the actual figure or the box..

As it urns out,I have one on the way(Merry Xmas!).So, are they shipping yet? This will be my 3rd female action figure...PS

FYI,

This came out in HK yesterday. I saw guys picking this set up at the shops. Upon opening them up. I went over and took a peek. From what I saw, I think it looked pretty good for what it is. Of course, the usual comments such as mismatch colours, proportions and accessories still apply here.

So, just to be clear, exactly what body is used here? Sorry if this allready has been adressed, but i cant seem to find any info on it.

Back