Play Toy - Purple Girl Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived a few weeks ago, and after I'd performed a bit of an "***-ectomy"she's great.Granted,the figure looks more mature than HG in the first film(haven't seen HG2 yet)but I figure,she's grown up and into her full homicidal potential.At present she's got "generic villain #1"on the ground with a spear point at his chin, but if I decide to get the HT Robin there will be a substitution.Sometimes you just gotta go with what feels right...PS

A few illustrative shots...

This is how much I removed from her ridiculously ample ***.I don't know what PlayToy were thinking...

Her current pose;"generic villain#1"is the Medicom figure that came with Robby the Robot(finally found a use for him!).Thinking he might make a decent "Rorchacque"from Watchmen. If I get the HT Robin,he takes over on the ground...PS

Yeah, I think it looks great actually. Better than the Medi. If I were into the franchise I'd be all over it. Looks like a fun figure to pose.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I have a couple more shots of her, but I can't post them here(she growed up GOOD!)...PS

Last edited:
Where can I get this figure? Besides eBay

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I just bought this from ebay. I'm a huge fan of Chloe Moretz and Hit Girl, and I've spent awhile going back and forth on the Medicom figure vs. this one. The Medicom figure looks cuter and dare I say prettier (which I think is why so many people like it), but the likeness is at best a caricature. The Play Toy Purple Girl figure on the other hand has a likeness that's very nearly perfect. The nose and mouth and the "heart-shaped" face are all there and those are the things that make Chloe look like Chloe. The Medicom face is thinner and Chloe's nose and mouth are too wide in comparison on that sculpt. Still, pictures are worth a thousand words. Here are Chloe in Kick-Ass 2, and then the Purple Girl head, and then the Medicom:

View attachment 108924
View attachment 108925
View attachment 108926

If you smooth out the hair on the Purple Girl it's a dead ringer. The Medicom? It's very cute, but it's a caricature.

The Purple Girl head is 1000x better, IMO. The Medicom outfit is a bit more color accurate, but Purple Girl blows the Medi one away when it comes to overall look and headsculpt.

Back