Play Toy - Purple Girl Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it doesn't look that bad. Maybe it's because I don't really care that much for the character. Prefer this over Medicom's version.
Only thing that's really off is the shininess of the suit and the height should be shorter.

People are *****ing cause hot toys didnt do it.
:exactly:

As there is no size reference shown, we really can't tell how tall she is.In any event, definitely something to think about...PS

Could not find this on the Vantage website. Anyone know the cost of this Play Toy version? The Medicom HG is $224 on slideshows website.

KG Hobby have her on pre-order for US$118.88. A little bit of a repaint on the suit and I think it would be quite good.

I guess its true, you do get what you pay for.

I'll pony up an extra 60 bucks for the medi. This thing is way too inaccurate for the money. Apart from her suit looking horribly like something Prince would wear to a bondage social and having none of the sheen it should have, wtf is up with those birthing hips? :lol

I guess its true, you do get what you pay for.

I'll pony up an extra 60 bucks for the medi. This thing is way too inaccurate for the money. Apart from her suit looking horribly like something Prince would wear to a bondage social and having none of the sheen it should have, wtf is up with those birthing hips? :lol

Its more than $60. So youd rather pay $100+ for the medicom whose sculpt looks like an anime and who have a history of bodies falling apart and size wise have one of the most inaccurate 1/6 bodies in the market??
GOOOOOD luck!

Its more than $60. So youd rather pay $100+ for the medicom whose sculpt looks like an anime and who have a history of bodies falling apart and size wise have one of the most inaccurate 1/6 bodies in the market??
GOOOOOD luck!

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Its already PO at places for 180 and will probably go lower at release as it floods. Also, the medi body is prtetty much spot on for her build unlike the soccer mom bod this PoS is on. Try to update your info, newer medi bodies aren't fragile and they actually can hit some good action poses. Look at the poses for this thing, and this should be the company showing its product in its best glory. :slap

If you like this one, have fun, you're paying 100+ for a headsculpt with a crappy wig, stay away from people selling bridges though. :lol

9520600734_736939de11_c.jpg

Enjoy your soccer mom cosplayer doll Siqwit. If you have any more glib or stupid messages like your GOOOOD LUCK just PM me next time, since I don't plan to get this, I'd rather not clog up the thread any further.

Last edited:
You really have no clue what you're talking about. Its already PO at places for 180 and will probably go lower at release as it floods. Also, the medi body is prtetty much spot on for her build unlike the soccer mom bod this PoS is on. Try to update your info, newer medi bodies aren't fragile and they actually can hit some good action poses. Look at the poses for this thing, and this should be the company showing its product in its best glory. :slap

If you like this one, have fun, you're paying 100+ for a headsculpt with a crappy wig, stay away from people selling bridges though. :lol

Enjoy your soccer mom cosplayer doll Siqwit. If you have any more glib or stupid messages like your GOOOOD LUCK just PM me next time, since I don't plan to get this, I'd rather not clog up the thread any further.

Damn - scathing.. :lol

yeah i don't understand why people keep bashing medicom's body? i get that they used to have horrible QC issues with their stuff just deteriorating, but their recent stuff is pretty fantastic. no real QC issues at all, at least from the figures i have gotten in recent years. i think people are judging them on past history and not given them a chance with their newer offerings.

LOL. Calm down and unbunch your panties. Im sorry i pushed your obviously very large HitGirl-medicom fandom button.

$180????
I found the Purple Girl fig at the following prices..
Vantage Collectibles.... $139.99
KG Hobby.... $118.88

On the other hand the medicom prices are going for....
Timewalker Toys..$224.99
Toy Square.....$219.99

Its trippy how from a comment, some peeps actually get "forum rage" at a 1/6 figure they like but others do not. Read the others comments, im far from the only one thats not a fan of medi-suck.
After being burned with their cheap products for years, why would people even give them another chance? Ive had Medicom arms and legs fall apart figs while on display, just in a standing position!

and chill brotha!!! were talking toys here! :peace

i have had so many medicom bodies break on me i have stopped collecting anything they offered....while their new offering of hit girl looks great....i would have to be VERY cautious before buying anything....as far as that guy ranting....i wouold have to ask how long has he been collecting??....that was some 1/6 rage....lol...its been proven over and over and OVER again that medicom bodies were at the lower end of the 1/6 food chain....right above barbie quality bodies...LOL

i have had so many medicom bodies break on me i have stopped collecting anything they offered....while their new offering of hit girl looks great....i would have to be VERY cautious before buying anything....as far as that guy ranting....i wouold have to ask how long has he been collecting??....that was some 1/6 rage....lol...its been proven over and over and OVER again that medicom bodies were at the lower end of the 1/6 food chain....right above barbie quality bodies...LOL

:goodpost::clap
MANY feel the same way. its pretty well know among 1/6 collectors that Medi bodies are one of the worse.

Back