Play Toy Bride Killer Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to dredge up this ancient thread, but I've had this old PlayToy Bride figure forever and thought I'd finally try modding it up, since I was never able to get my hands on any of the customs out there. I know the likeness is still pretty iffy, but after a repaint and rooted hair it works well enough for my taste now. I switched it to a Xing body (keeping the longer legs from the original), and bloodied up the outfit a bunch.

And just to class it up a bit, I ordered this beautiful wood stand from Coco which might be my favorite part of the whole thing. :D

20200223_123833 (2).jpg

20200223_124038 (2).jpg

20200223_123821 (2).jpg

20200223_125817 (2).jpg

20200223_125846 (2).jpg

Very nice work:clap!
I have her also but I only managed to straighten her hair,
wouldn't even imagine she could look that good!
I wish I had your skills, but so far I can only make custom figures from various parts,
my skills at painting and hairing are 0 to nothing:rotfl!

Sorry to dredge up this ancient thread, but I've had this old PlayToy Bride figure forever and thought I'd finally try modding it up, since I was never able to get my hands on any of the customs out there. I know the likeness is still pretty iffy, but after a repaint and rooted hair it works well enough for my taste now. I switched it to a Xing body (keeping the longer legs from the original), and bloodied up the outfit a bunch.

And just to class it up a bit, I ordered this beautiful wood stand from Coco which might be my favorite part of the whole thing. :D

View attachment 479684

View attachment 479689

View attachment 479686

View attachment 479687

View attachment 479688

That looks superb. I think the likeness really comes through with the repaint and hair. I have the custom Bride and O?Ren. They?re in storage at the moment, but always planned to have hair added to the Bride. Also picked up a Play Toy for the sword. At some point I?ll get them worked on. I just hope it ends up as nice as yours. Look forward to seeing your O?Ren.

Thanks Nexus. And I'm so jealous that you got one of those Cult King O-Rens. I've seen a few pop up for around $800 or more, but it was always just way too steep for me.

Back