Play Toy Bride Killer Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this today, for $110 shipped. Clothes are pretty nice, good stitching, no loose threads and a big plus that you get two outfits (one bloody and one regular). So, the headsculpt, yeah well ... its NOT perfect in any way shape or form BUT it looks ok! I gave her a haircut that somewhat resembled Uma in the movie. At some angles it looks really good, and at some (mostly straight ahead) it looks kind of off. Sword is of real metal i believe and the shoes are very well made with real laces! :clap

Overall she gets a 7/10 from me. For the price i paid, its awesome! If not for the headsculpt but for the clothing set(s) and accessories alone! Might add that no stand is included, the box looks really nice though.

Here is a crappy phone pic i took of her after i cut the hair.

IMG_20140110_234852.jpg

got mine on order will just have to look around for a better head. I have seen a couple of heads on ebay but way up there on price.

got mine on order will just have to look around for a better head. I have seen a couple of heads on ebay but way up there on price.

I wish Iminime would release their Beatrix as a sculpt-only option, but this set is exactly the reason why they won't I suspect.

Lejuan: Np man! :hi5:

Seems like alot of people is buying this fig, seen it go up in price on ebay this last week from $110 to $149, if you havent got it allready, now is the time!

LJ did you PM Snyder regarding a sculpt?

No, this is one that'll have to wait until March 'cause I have too many earthly priorities til then. Damn wiener kids need new beds and carpet :mad:

I don't know about my chances of getting a reasonably priced PT full set at that point, but they'll be available parted out for a long while and Snyderman seems to have a running catalogue. I really like his sculpts, but based on his pics not his paint. I'm still bummed I got Rainman's Pulp Fiction sculpts over Snyder's. I may still end up selling the former to fund the latter.

Just got this today, for $110 shipped. Clothes are pretty nice, good stitching, no loose threads and a big plus that you get two outfits (one bloody and one regular). So, the headsculpt, yeah well ... its NOT perfect in any way shape or form BUT it looks ok! I gave her a haircut that somewhat resembled Uma in the movie. At some angles it looks really good, and at some (mostly straight ahead) it looks kind of off. Sword is of real metal i believe and the shoes are very well made with real laces! :clap

Overall she gets a 7/10 from me. For the price i paid, its awesome! If not for the headsculpt but for the clothing set(s) and accessories alone! Might add that no stand is included, the box looks really nice though.

Here is a crappy phone pic i took of her after i cut the hair.

View attachment 87774

That looks pretty good from the pic you posted. When you have the time, hook us up with some more pics.

aesthetics pic review!

Sure thing! I am trying to get life back into my digitalcamera :) if i succeed we will get some pics soon!

Nice haircut. I'm going to quote your post in the iMiniMe thread to illustrate that dolly hair can look good. Imagine the iMiniMe sculpt underneath that hair.

Cool! Yeah, this was my very first atempt in cutting dolly har :) (or anyones hair for that matter), but i think it turned out pretty good"

I got this, love the body and outfit, the blood stains look great, sword is nice too and the yellow really stands out on a shelf amongst a lot of my black/brown/gray clothing coloured hot toys figures. However, the face is rather ugly, which is a shame because Uma is pretty but they just went over board on the head sculpt with this, she looks like a man.

Snyderman's sculpts and paints are very underrated on this board. His mother does the sculpting and painting and has been sculpting prototypes and doing paintmasters for pop culture collectibles for 15+ years. If you have never seen thier web site you should check it out. Her "style" if you want to call it that is very much in keeping with what most factories could duplicate. The lines are very clean, and the eyes are as good as any other painters I have seen. It sounds cliché but thier photos really don't do the work justice. For unbiased reviews of the painted sculpts check out the feedback on ebay. Comments from people who actually bought something carry more weight to me when seeking advice. I own several of their heads and they fit in well with other figures. Looking forward to picking up the Snyderman head when funds allow as I just got this figure. I ask if they would do Bill as I have a resin garage kit they did years ago of Carradine as Caine from Kung Fu.

No, this is one that'll have to wait until March 'cause I have too many earthly priorities til then. Damn wiener kids need new beds and carpet :mad:

I don't know about my chances of getting a reasonably priced PT full set at that point, but they'll be available parted out for a long while and Snyderman seems to have a running catalogue. I really like his sculpts, but based on his pics not his paint. I'm still bummed I got Rainman's Pulp Fiction sculpts over Snyder's. I may still end up selling the former to fund the latter.

Back