Play Toy Bride Killer Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt sucks. Its cool you get two outfits. I think it might be really cool for those who are really into Kill Bill.

I wouldn't pay a $100 for it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sculpt sucks. Its cool you get two outfits. I think it might be really cool for those who are really into Kill Bill.

I wouldn't pay a $100 for it.

I'm really into Kill Bill, which is why I'm passing :lol Depending on the price point of Iminime's set I think it'll make a few sales from bashes. It might even have them decide to do Beatrix as a sculpt-only option, as they did with Maximus.

Not a fan of the hair, but I do think it looks like Uma. If I see it for under $100 shipped I'll bite.

I'm really into Kill Bill, which is why I'm passing :lol Depending on the price point of Iminime's set I think it'll make a few sales from bashes. It might even have them decide to do Beatrix as a sculpt-only option, as they did with Maximus.

Wait so you think this is a bad fig for $109, but wont an iminime version be at least $400+? and and their painted heads go for $150+???

:slap

Seems like a tough sell to me. I got some new figures at steep discounts because they weren't selling at retail prices. The prices only seemed reasonable after 30-40% drop.

I don't really see much Uma in the sculpt. I think she'd make a better Sex & the City figure provided a lil pink/couture.

Wait so you think this is a bad fig for $109, but wont an iminime version be at least $400+? and and their painted heads go for $150+???

:slap

I know, right? :slap Custom figures sure do taint one's perception of value. When I thought about how a full set from Iminime will run around $400, all of a sudden $109 + $150 = a good deal.

But on its own this set doesn't cut it for me because the sculpt isn't up to par IMO, hence I don't see the value in it as a stand-alone buy.

I know, right? :slap Custom figures sure do taint one's perception of value. When I thought about how a full set from Iminime will run around $400, all of a sudden $109 + $150 = a good deal.

But on its own this set doesn't cut it for me because the sculpt isn't up to par IMO, hence I don't see the value in it as a stand-alone buy.

For sure. I was working on a custom bride. I already have a fem body on the suit waiting for a head. From what i saw of the iminime sculpt, it will for sure look better than this. BUt $150 fora painted sculpt?? I paint my own sculpts, and find it hard to pull the trigger. Either way, its nice to see the bride get some due attention

For sure. I was working on a custom bride. I already have a fem body on the suit waiting for a head. From what i saw of the iminime sculpt, it will for sure look better than this. BUt $150 fora painted sculpt?? I paint my own sculpts, and find it hard to pull the trigger. Either way, its nice to see the bride get some due attention

I'd love to be able to paint these things. I see Kara has got his gear on and having a go now. Getting a work desk and trying it out myself is on my to-do list :)

Their name being VantageCollectibles and User Title being DOT COM might be a hint.

And the sig with a link to pre-ordering the figure. . . .

:lecture

*stare...

missed that...but your awesome answer was so cool...i think you should be declared boardie for the hour for being such an awesome help...

Last edited:
i just got it....i'll also be getting Iminimie's....now to try and convince Iminime to release the motorcylce version with helmet and now we have a killer set....also just picked up the ducati on ebay....i know its not the kawasaki but its yellow and it will still look badass on display...:)

I wish we'd get an official version of The Bride. The outfit on this looks okay but that headsculpt is crap if you ask me.

Back