Play Toy 1/6 scale Bride Killer version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I took that little plastic tube inside the MW sculpt out, so it could loosely lay on the PT neck peg. I guess one could use blutack to secure it more, but the sculpted hair kinda held it in place enough for me.

I think I took that little plastic tube inside the MW sculpt out, so it could loosely lay on the PT neck peg. I guess one could use blutack to secure it more, but the sculpted hair kinda held it in place enough for me.

Thanks! Did the tube come out easily without damaging anything and can it be refitted if need be?
Am just trying to do two set ups if possible as don't wanna buy the whole figure just for a sword :(

Also does anyone have a pic of this figure from the front with the helmet on!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

The plastic tube in one of my Braveheart sculpts simply slid out, but not so much for Beatrix. It was glued on pretty good. Managed to yank it out, but the tube was destroyed in the process, & it looks kinda rough in the hole where it was, with left over bits in there, from the dried glue I'm guessing. New tube & glue would fix that though I reckon, if you wanted it back on the default body.

Going through my pics, I don't have a straight on pic handy. Sorry. I'm thinking it's on the large side though.

Back