Play Toy 1/6 scale Bride Killer version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it. But we will pay .....

& like it :lol

/

I took some pics, but with my photography skills, only a couple "okayish" pics to post on here came from it.

ej3wkUw.png

XYjSg23.png

Edit: Looking at it again, the helmet does look kinda astronautish .....

Oh, that looks nice! :clap

I bought version 1, i love the outfit and detail on the shoes, but the more i look at her face the fuglier she gets. It's a horrible likeness, she looks like a man and the hair is **** too.

I recently went to the LACMA Academy costume display and one of the costumes was the sweat suit. They didn't allow pictures and I haven't been able to find any online, but one detail even the high end custom missed is the soles of her shoes. There is letting molded into the soles of the shoes which I can't write without the language filter obscuring it - but it was in a highly stylized font lengthwise on the sole of both shoes - saying ****** U.

I think some peeps were actually asking for that detail to be added when suggestions were floating around in the iMiniMe thread. I think a movie screenshot was even posted as well.

/

Changed the pose, took a full body shot, & a pic of the working visor, with a peek at the icky sculpt.

s8wGPO8.png

IUTM7Q0.png

I recently went to the LACMA Academy costume display and one of the costumes was the sweat suit. They didn't allow pictures and I haven't been able to find any online, but one detail even the high end custom missed is the soles of her shoes. There is letting molded into the soles of the shoes which I can't write without the language filter obscuring it - but it was in a highly stylized font lengthwise on the sole of both shoes - saying ****** U.

Really?! That's interesting and highly entertaining! Can't believe I never noticed it. :lol

I think some peeps were actually asking for that detail to be added when suggestions were floating around in the iMiniMe thread. I think a movie screenshot was even posted as well.

:wave

Kill.Bill.Vol.1.2003.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv_snapshot_01.06.18_[2013.06.13_20.15.01].jpg

Kill-Bill-Vol-1-F-U-Asics-1.jpg

I could've sworn I posted these in the thread, but I can't find it.

That's funny. Kind of like the "bad MF" wallet for Jules. I may eventually get the lettering added to mine.

The helmet looks huge on the Playtoy or is that just an illusion. I picked up the first one for the metal sword and possible shoe change for the Iminime. Is there anything worth salvaging from this one?

I think February, maybe even January. In Asia anyway.

Last edited:
I just bought one off ebay for $120 and should have it in a couple weeks. I know these aren't the most high quality figures, and the headsculpt leaves a lot to be desired... but being a huge Kill Bill fan I just had to have one anyway. :D

And I also ordered a separate set of clothing from the first version, in case I want to switch outfits.

Recieved my Bride 2.0 today, and I gotta say for the price it's a really cool looking figure, with a nicely detailed outfit and a much better headsculpt than I was expecting-- at least once you can get the bangs out of the way and tame the hair a bit. I had assumed I would only be able to use it as a placeholder until I got something else, but to be honest I'm actually pretty happy with the head as is (the likeness really isn't any worse than the typical Sideshow likeness, after all).

The metal sword it comes with is really nice too. The only really annoyance is the ankles, which tilt forward and back but not side to side, which makes putting it in any kind of cool pose really hard to do (at least without having to use a stand).

IMAG3264 (450x800).jpg

IMAG3266 (521x800).jpg

IMAG3262 (562x800).jpg

damn i didnt po this coz the initial HS really dont look like UMA....this pic tell me otherwise///
hmm i think i gonna get her.

That's the stock head, you didn't touch up the paint?

Wow, that's actually a fairly decent likeness. Much better than the initial photos would have you believe. Seems like the features themselves are a little large overall, but it really does look like her.

Nope, didn't touch up the paint at all. And the nose might be a bit wide (and not shaped exactly right), but Uma's nose was fairly prominent anyway so it doesn't feel that far off. At least in person.

Back