Play One twelve - Highlander : The Kurgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
507608-ConnorMacLeod1-SS.jpg
507612-Kurgan1-SS.jpg
I wonder how the fun severed head accessory! Would blow over with today's inst'o'ffended . :lol

Last edited:
I had modern Connor. Good figure for the time.

Sad that Iconiq have the license. I categorise them with InArt now under G for glacial.

Does it seem to oversaturated yellow/gold?
Getting more of a Power Rangers Goldar/Cobra Serpentor vibe from this ^.
May be the lighting, yet I imagined it a bit more bone colored?
8nirlf.gif

Also need to see a profile, if the helmet extends enough over the face, for some reason none of the shots seem to convey that?
8nirr8.gif

Still, curious what Iconiq Studios will put out there. https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/iconiq-studios-announce-highlander-1-6-license.249173/
Conflicted on to posiibly wait interminably or just jump in on this one.

Screenshot_20240420_221616_Chrome.jpeg

The original armor was very yellow according to the original prop. Apparently the film desaturated the color which gave it a different color. Personally, I am just happy with just having the figure. Duel swords? Who cares!?!? Just pose him with one. The extra just can be if you lose one!

His right sleeve ought to be snakeskin and his left sleeve leather wraps. Instead they went for black spandex.

It's cool this exists, but the design is so much more interesting than what this figure suggests. Hope Iconiq can do justice to it.

At first I thought maybe one sword disassembles like on screen? Or might have the movable spring-out spikes?
8nieur.gif

Yet looking at the pic, instead one just seems to be serrated, with a handy bottle-opener notch in it.
So random, not sure what that's about?
I guess even Kurgans need a proper way to cut a steak and open a bottle.
obviously kugan modded the sword so it can be air travel safe.

The original armor was very yellow according to the original prop. Apparently the film desaturated the color which gave it a different color. Personally, I am just happy with just having the figure. Duel swords? Who cares!?!? Just pose him with one. The extra just can be if you lose one!
but you forgot the motto. "There can be only one" 😂😂😂

Back