Play Imaginative- Super Alloy 1/6 - Batman by Jim Lee pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try and finish my written review by the end of the week and take photos at the weekend. Have to admit I love the look of this figure but the weak magnets on the cape bug me big time. Need to pick up some stronger ones and replace the ones supplied. Shouldn't need to on a figure in this price category.

Just got this in the mail today, excellent figure! Highly recommended. For those who already have it, how do you attach the cape? I'm sure there's some easy way, and I'm just being a knucklehead...

Out of interest was the outer sleeve a really tight fit and a complete ***** to get off?

Last edited:
Yes, it absolutely was. Good to know it's not just my magnets on the cape that sucked.
So far, my only two beefs are that the forearms, which are not die-cast, seem kind of loose, and the head doesn't have the level of articulation of the rest of the figure.
Looking forward to your review, I always get ideas for poses from your and Michael's reviews.

So far, my only two beefs are that the forearms, which are not die-cast, seem kind of loose, and the head doesn't have the level of articulation of the rest of the figure.
Looking forward to your review, I always get ideas for poses from your and Michael's reviews.

Cheers, did you push the elbows back in and up after bending them. They have an extending joint that protrudes from the upper arm as you bend and needs to be pushed back when straightened. Worth mentioning in case you didn't notice.

just to give you guys an idea where all the diecast go;
ADTCD.jpg

For those who have it: does it feel like a toy or a collectible? Is he worth the price and should I buy him or the dx12? It'll be my first (second if you count the broken ht Spidey) 12 inch.

I think he's worth it. If you already have the DX02, and it's one or the other, I'd got with this guy (assuming you're an overall Batman fan, rather than a Dark Knight fan).
The figure itself really feels high quality. Honestly, if it wasn't so expensive, I'd consider buying a second one to keep MIB.

the matte version is now in stock at BBTS. i just received the pending charge.

inhand pictures of this guy have been somewhat thin on the ground, so i'm intrigued as to see how well he holds up. some of the promo shots looked awesome, others not so much.

I'm gonna hold out and see if this figure drops a little in price. Looks pretty cool though. I wouldn't think anyone was stupid to pull the trigger.

I'm an artist, I need time... literally just need to edit it, but Mike has a review in hand anyway. SOON I hope.

$80-$100 bucks this would be an easy YES for almost everyone! Way too much $$$ being asked for this.

Have you seen this thing in hand? It's most definitely worth more than a $100 compared to a bit molded plastic and glue that kinda looks like batman but doesn't... (looks at DX12) :lol

I'd imagine the company are not only not as big as HT's but also feel their product is made from superior materials (which it is). Hence the higher price.

Personally I probably won't buy it, but having seen it in the LCS it's pretty impressive.

I was originally blown away by this but the price is kinda knocking me back into reality. I would actually prefer it if it wasn't made of diecast. We'll see though. Don't know if I'll pull the trigger on it, but it's definitely being watched by me on eBay.

Back