Play Imaginative- Super Alloy 1/6 - Batman by Jim Lee pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's work on the new 52 Batman is brilliant. Any advice on the easiest way to order this? Im in the UK.

BigBadToyStore I would say. OneSixthBruce doesn't have him for PO (yet) and neither does Sideshow.
Best of luck in your hunt.

Just picked this up from the New York Comic Con!

It was $300 which included tax. It was a special edition: white box (instead of black) and the inside cover is actually signed by artist Jim Lee!

They had 30 left when I bought him.

Will post picks when I open him up. I have lots of Hot Toys, which I love, but this is one heavy mutha!

It's good to know that some people bouht/PO this guy. Seems like a great figure. If I had the money I would definetley get him. :lecture

I'm looking forward to the pics!

I also grabbed him at NYCC for $275.00 plus tax for a total of $300.00 was interested in him and when I saw him at the con I was excited and bought.

Got mine at the weekend, on the whole very pleasantly surprised. Aim to do a full review ASAP.

Just got this in the mail today, excellent figure! Highly recommended. For those who already have it, how do you attach the cape? I'm sure there's some easy way, and I'm just being a knucklehead...

Just got this in the mail today, excellent figure! Highly recommended. For those who already have it, how do you attach the cape? I'm sure there's some easy way, and I'm just being a knucklehead...

I haven't received mine yet but from what I understand, the cape is just held on with magnets

My magnets don't seem to be working, I ended up using some quake putty, that did the trick.
I have to say I'm very happy with it! I originally had dx12 and this on preorder, but with all the b*tching and moaning in the dx12 thread (not to mention the fact that I already have the dx02), I ended up cancelling that, and paying more to get it directly from play imaginative.
Great joints, LOTS of possibilities w/the articulation (EVERY knuckle on each finger is a POA!), my only nitpick is the forearms seem kind of loose (that might just be mine though).

Back