Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the figure... It's great, and well articulated, but not as great as I thought it'd be, the shoulders have a good range of movement, but not as good as the promotional images show! His balance isn't awesome either. But I've only been playing with him for 5-10mins

Here are some quick shots!
5135d0fb.jpg

68c4d3a2.jpg

d513b4b3.jpg

8161bed9.jpg

Nice shots, Grange Willis.. I've been hearing mixed feedback on the Sneaking Suit version. I guess I have to wait for my own to arrive before I conclude this as an overhyped figure. :) Although, I do see the difficulty in balancing the figure from your photos.. Maybe one of the legs are longer? :dunno

His not bad. but it is fragile... His left elbow pad broke off. I've re-glued it, but it wasn't a joy to deal with.

But it is a great figure overall. It smells like the original HT Predators.

I agree.. Get 'em, for they are the only Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures that'll be released. :)

Unless Medicom releases them, of course..

I had a local customizer sculpt a 1/6 Big Boss Snake head for me. :D
Here are some 'Work in Progress' photos provided by him:

PIC_0023.jpg

PIC_0024.jpg

PIC_0025.jpg

He will sculpt the hair next (which is a bit tricky along with the bandana).. I can't wait to see the fully-sculpted & fully-painted version! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks bro.. Yeah, went for the Peace Walker look, as I really love the game! I am so addicted to the game, been playing for 150+ hours now! :slap

Looks great,so you went for the Peace Walker look?

And i haven't even started on it,things are going slow with MGS Portable ops but i think i have only a few hours left.

He already sent the photos with the fixed hair.. Can't wait for the painted version!!!

PIC_0060.jpg

PIC_0061.jpg

PIC_0062.jpg

PIC_0064.jpg

PIC_0065.jpg

Alright! My Sneaking Suit Big Boss finally arrived!!! :yess:

Square Enix Play Arts Kai - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Big Boss (Sneaking Suit version)

393025080.jpg

393025081.jpg

393025082.jpg

*with my unfinished custom - 1/6 Big Boss in Tiger-Stripe BDU
393025084.jpg

^^^ I'll post pics as soon as I'm done.. He's still too bare. :lol

By the way, I love the Avatar, bro! Rocky Rocks! :rock

After a few days of owning the Peace Walker Sneaking Suit Snake, I was able to find time to take action photos this morning (Manila time)..

However, as I was doing different poses.. Upon examining the figure much closer, I saw a factory defect!

The mold of the crotch area (brief-like shape) is too big a fit for the figure, that it shows a gap on the right-side of the figure (belt area).
Here are the photos:

393135134.jpg

393135135.jpg

393135136.jpg

393135137.jpg

393135138.jpg

393135139.jpg

393135140.jpg

393135142.jpg

393135143.jpg

Has anybody had any problems like this? :( And what did you do to take care of the problem?

I contacted my retailer, and he said he'll have to contact his supplier about it first before taking action. I sent him these photos, so that he can also possibly show these to his supplier. I don't understand though, on why he can't just replace my figure or offer a refund.

Back