Play Arts Kai Halo 4 Master Chief?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
009.JPG

Hey guys just thought I would post a pic of this bad boy. Just got him today. He is my first PAK figure, and I couldn't be happier with him. I am certain I will be getting more.

I just got mine, I don't think it's suppose to be this way, but mine has a big dent along the right thigh armor. I will try to get a pic up later, but it looks like a defect compared to the pic posted by Predator1221.

So here are the pics of the dent on the right thigh, it's like someone pressed it in with a finger and left a dent in the mold.

8522356864_64f5480557_c.jpg

8522356368_6cf792cd02_c.jpg

8521245595_af182a53ee_c.jpg

Other than that, it's a pretty impressive figure with an excellent sculpt, very articulated and tight clicky joints, and of course, the wonky knee joint like most PAK figures.

I ordered it from toyarena, hopefully this qualifies as a defect for a return.

Wow this looks pretty awesome.

I ordered this and commander Shepard through my LCS and they haven't gotten it in yet :(

Just saw one of the reviews for this one on the tube, looks really nice, well sculpted and the paintjob is fantastic.

I ordered this along with the Halo 4 Blue Spartan and Sarah Palmer, I already have the Play Arts Kai Black Spartan from Halo CE and based on that alone, these will be fantastic, i'll post some pics of the entire squad when they arrive :)

Here are some of mine, I'm waiting for Sarah Palmer to arrive.

image.php

image.php

image.php

And all three together:

image.php

Back