Play Arts Kai * Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this, preview night at SDCC 2012, AWESOME, So gonna be MINE!!! The Robin looks amazing as well.

IMG_0095.jpg

You think that's bad? The head:body proportions of their The Dark Knight Rises Batman is the same as that of a Koopa from the 90's Super Mario Bros. movie. :lecture

I think that they're referring to the super-stylized aesthetic that the Play Arts line utilizes. It is very much fitted to a specific taste, and I could see how people who were expecting an accurate and more grounded interpretation of the FM Bats could be turned off of it.

why'd the Play Arts TDKR thread get closed and get redirected here? Isn't this thread for Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns?

I think that's what it was. Clearly those other ones were TDKR Play Arts Kai figures though. Would be nice to get an unlock :)

I would love to defend this, but it doesnt look in proportion to the comic version. Not that Miller is proportionate. However I have every reason to believe this is based off of the soon to be released dvd. Im sure this will be announced at Comic Con. I dont remember the specifics of the preview.

Back