Play Arts Kai Alien Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1004473_508025659265631_1099172082_n_zps11c33bbf.jpg

I hate to admit it but I'm a fan of Predalien. I know, I know...it's a bastardization of the source material but I don't care. Insta-buy for me!

Spitter is a must have.

I really hope they make a Raven and Crusher.

How tall are Play Arts figs?

Spitter is a must have.

I really hope they make a Raven and Crusher.

How tall are Play Arts figs?

Around 8 to 9 inches give or take. I only have Harley not sure how much they vary in size.

The Spitter does look awesome! Will be making room for all of these.

Surprised not many have reviewed these figures nor taken pictures of them - perhaps it's the fact they are marred by the "Colonial Marines" moniker that has made them a bit unpopular to talk about? The price may have something to do with it as well. I own the Spitter xenomorph and plan on getting the Lurker here soon. The Spitter is an excellent figure - paint job is done well and the articulation is great! This is a type of figure where I don't mind the play arts strange ratchet joints that on other figures tend to be very distracting (Metal Gear Solid 2 Raiden for example). No matter because they tend to merge into the figure pretty well. The figures are roughly the same size of the NECA Alien Warrior figure....no kidding. The Spitter is actually supposed to be larger than your average warrior so they work well amongst your NECA hive collection....think of them as "very expensive" NECA figures. They really look cool posed attacking your Colonial Marines. I really wish these guys would get more support - doing so would possibly encourage Play Arts Kai to do a Big Chap or and Alien Warrior...or maybe a Raven Xeno from the game. Who knows. I will take some images if I have a chance.

would like to see some more pics of these figures. i think they look great.

I live in Japan now and I got to see these figures when they first came out. They are excellent pieces. Great detail and articulation. I hope that Play Arts continues this line with the Raven and Hicks. It would be pretty great to see them take on some human characters.

These are in stock in UK comic shops this week, i have a few coming in so i am sure other comic shops will have them too.

The video looks nice.... and they seem to fit nicely with the NECA scale.
I'll wait for a few more pics to arrive... but I think I'm pretty sold on the Lurker at least.

Back