Plasticcrap's NEW collection thread - Star Wars, Transformers, Star Trek and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20161013_224440.jpg
Constucticons, merge for the kill!

20160917_223909_resized.jpg
Funny story: When I was 12 years old, the original G1 Fort Max had just come out. It was the biggest Transformer ever, with a hefty price tag, and I wanted it. Putting in a request for it for my birthday, my mother talked me out of it. She told me I was getting to old for those kind of gifts and that it was rather expensive for something I wouldn't be interested in for much longer. (Of course, with hindsight, my action figure interest would live on for another 28 years and still going strong!) Being a thoughtful child though, I agreed with the sentiment and went on to receive a Sony Walkman and some other unnoteworthy pre-teen gifts. Needless to say THIS particular Fort Max was a must have for me!

20170102_223101.jpg

I picked up those gold 'end tables' at Target on 80% close-out and added a black wood shelf for a petty sweet shelf for my entertainment center opening up nicely some space.

So much amazing stuff! How many rooms do you have filled? Would love to see some full room shots if you don't mind.

Awesome job!

So much amazing stuff! How many rooms do you have filled? Would love to see some full room shots if you don't mind.

Awesome job!

Thanks so much. I have been meaning to update but I have had some frustration with my pictures being uploaded sideways and sometimes up-side-down. I don't know if it is the website or something on my end. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. For the record, my wife allows me two rooms in the house. She is a saint. :)

.... New vid drop today! In this installment, Knick-Knack visits Uncle Pat's place where he gets a collection room tour, talks figs, brews craft beer, and checks out some awesome original Star Wars artwork.

Back