Planet Hulk: Green Scar VS Silver Savage Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who want this. But SS please get real. Thanos v Silver Surfer, Daredevil v Bullseye, FF v Doom, Juggernaut v Colossus, Apocalypse v AA

is it just me, or does the picture look funny, like it's cgi or cropped funny.
maybe it's on purpose to throw off the actual looks of the statue.
yeah and who the hell is silver savage. i guess you need to follow the story line better.

Congrats to those who want this. But SS please get real. Thanos v Silver Surfer, Daredevil v Bullseye, FF v Doom, Juggernaut v Colossus, Apocalypse v AA

Thanos Vs Silver Surfer would have been my choice but let us here get real: Hulk sells and people don't take chances on nice dioramas unless they have Hulk, Spidey or Xmen with pretty lights. Look at Blade Vs dio. It's a crime that thing hasn't sold out yet. As a collective community, for the most part, people support the main 7 characters or so and the rest gets cancelled.

I guess we finally get a Silver Surfer of some sort...

you h-omos dont know the green Scar and the Silver Savage...????? I guess you aint real comic fans...greatest story of 2006 in comics.You dont deserve that statue...All for me Sideshow.....I Will buy them all !!!!!

Thanos Vs Silver Surfer would have been my choice but let us here get real: Hulk sells and people don't take chances on nice dioramas unless they have Hulk, Spidey or Xmen with pretty lights. Look at Blade Vs dio. It's a crime that thing hasn't sold out yet. As a collective community, for the most part, people support the main 7 characters or so and the rest gets cancelled.

I guess we finally get a Silver Surfer of some sort...

So its the Silver Surfer but not as the majority of his fans recognise him. Oh Jez. It just got better.

I am sure the sculpt will look incredible but damn if they only switched hulk for Thanos and regular Silver Surfer it would still have sold.

Back