Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rulk will probably have the lowest ES and instantly a lot will change their tune LOL.

Funny Rulk comiquette had the highest ES amongst the 3 versions (that includes ex & reg combined for the green version). :monkey1 The grey will have the lowest amongst the 3 PFs

I love the Gore Group, Martin is my favorite sculptor and the Hulk is my favorite character but sadly I'm not into the whole Gladiator hulk character or story line...just my preference so I don't think I'll be going for this one...

...I'm sure I'm out on my own on this one...

:gah:

^^^Says the man with the Gladiator Hulk as his avatar...:dunno

Notice how I have cut as much of his helmet out as possible... ;) I love the face, I think it's amazing!

he likes hulk but not gladiator hulk, if that make any sense:monkey3

It should do...IMO and looking back at the origins of the Hulk, he does not have the self control to put on clothes or armour!...nor does he need them!!...he's indestructible!! He should be raw rage and put simply...SMASH! There have been a number of Hulk developments over the years but if you are a purist, such as me, at best he has a little clothing to hide his modesty, nothing more...

This is however an incredible sculpture, I love it, just not the adaption character..

:pfft:

It should do...IMO and looking back at the origins of the Hulk, he does not have the self control to put on clothes or armour!...nor does he need them!!...he's indestructible!! He should be raw rage and put simply...SMASH! There have been a number of Hulk developments over the years but if you are a purist, such as me, at best he has a little clothing to hide his modesty, nothing more...

This is however an incredible sculpture, I love it, just not the adaption character..

couldn't agree more:peace
but i am a sucker for anything Gore group

He had to in this story

Notice how I have cut as much of his helmet out as possible... ;) I love the face, I think it's amazing!

couldn't agree more:peace
but i am a sucker for anything Gore group

He had to in this story

Exactly. In this story he was SEVERLY WEAKEND by a trip through an interdimensional portal that nearly knocked him out, and that literally had the Silver Surfer NAPPING. With his strength down he needed the Armour and the weapons, but he grew stronger throughout the story.

Personally I think this is one of the best Hulk stories out there, but if it isn't you cup of tea then that is your lose, and PU will miss out on this AWESOME Gore Group sculpt, and be crying all the way to CBGs house....:rotfl:wink1:

Last edited:
Exactly. In this story he was SEVERLY WEAKEND by a Rep through an interdimensional portal that nearly knocked him out, and that literally had the Silver Surfer NAPPING. With his strength down he needed the Armour and the weapons, but he grew stronger throughout the story.

Personally I think this is one of the best Hulk stories out there, but if it isn't you cup of tea then that is your lose, and PU will miss out on this AWESOME Gore Group sculpt, and be crying all the way to CBGs house....:rotfl:wink1:

I have read Planet Hulk but not WWHulk, I plan to, though. So why is his armour chromed in WWH?

Last edited:
I have read Planet Hulk but not WWHulk, I plan to, though. So why is his armour chromed in WWH?

I think that by that point since they had access to the superior technology of the alien Stone Shop they made better and stronger weapons to battle the heroes of the Marvel Universe.

Hmmm...interesting, I think a purist would like a sculpt right out of a major story ark. this isn't an artistic representation or interpretation or alternate universe version. This is canon.

I look at the pictures of this sculpt like everyday... I love it. But I can not get it. Money is tight for me, and I promised myself I would only collect one statue of my favorite marvel characters.

And although I absolutely loved this story arc, probably my favorite of any marvel arc! I would not like my only Hulk statue to be the Planet Hulk variant.

You have no clue how much this hurts me...

I look at the pictures of this sculpt like everyday... I love it. But I can not get it. Money is tight for me, and I promised myself I would only collect one statue of my favorite marvel characters.

And although I absolutely loved this story arc, probably my favorite of any marvel arc! I would not like my only Hulk statue to be the Planet Hulk variant.

You have no clue how much this hurts me...

It's gonna hurt more when it sells out....then it's gonna hurt even more when you see it in peoples hands....Everyone will shout "Grail" Grail Grail!!!!!!!!! All Hail The Green Scar!...and then you'll want it...and see the $$$The price$$$ it's going for.....and you'll feel so much pain....but whatever. lol Do what you got to do.

Back