Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the price I'm guessing 1k - 1500.

that's about what I would expect.. maybe 1250

Gosh, I hope that you gents' are some what close in your predictions. I would be so happy, flabbergasted & shocked with any ES number anywhere in the 1 thousand area.

Damn, I'm just loving this statue. I guess I never realized how much of a undercover Hulk fan I've been in my life. Even though my favorite character is Deadpool. I have more Hulks statues in my collection than any other character.

got until the end of Comic Con to make my mind up on this one...issue seems to be whether or not this would have sold out by then? A risk maybe?:dunno

Still waiting for the last local webshops to put him online to get the best price. Biggest advantage of not having an exclusive...

Agreed I save a lt of money ordering locally.

How do you figure? The base price is the same at bbts. You have to pay full taxes when buying it in Canada so that is what? Close to 15% more. That 600 for Hulk will run you around $690 after taxes.

I get it from sideshow, pay $600, $45 shipping and maybe another $30 upon delivery. I am not seeing these big savings.

Not to mention I bank 5% of its value as reward points. That is effectively $30.

540 euro is the cheapest I can find here, which is ~690usd
But with ssc, wed pay about 120usd more because of shipping and taxes. So in the end, wed be better off locally :) and we dont need to buy it directly for better service or for a guarenteed replacement ...

540 euro is the cheapest I can find here, which is ~690usd
But with ssc, wed pay about 120usd more because of shipping and taxes. So in the end, wed be better off locally :) and we dont need to buy it directly for better service or for a guarenteed replacement ...

Ya for european buyers I understand... spidey and I are Canadian. I want to knoe how he figures he saves anything by going local.

How do you figure? The base price is the same at bbts. You have to pay full taxes when buying it in Canada so that is what? Close to 15% more. That 600 for Hulk will run you around $690 after taxes.

I get it from sideshow, pay $600, $45 shipping and maybe another $30 upon delivery. I am not seeing these big savings.

Not to mention I bank 5% of its value as reward points. That is effectively $30.

Good to hear that. That's what I was thinking but as I had never received a piece yet I wasn't sure. I am also in canada and was wondering about the big savings he was mentioning. I have been considering flexing this from SS.

Okay Snad you KNOW I like a good debate .... So repectfully here is a calculation I did using a pretty good customs calculator I used when I imported my Cap and Joker PFs and it actually calculated the cost a little low because it doesn't factor in the taxes quit right.

null_zpsa28598e2.jpg

Firstly, I am ordering from a LOCAL AD so that is -$45 right off the top for shipping as I am picking it up directly. Then subtract the $52.73 in brockerage Fees, $16.13 for the dollar conversion, and the $6.67 for Disbursements.

JUST adding those together I get a savings of $120.... Even if I go on the LOW end... The price on the calculator is basically $760, and the price with sales tax in Ontarion would be BOUT $680.. So we are talking an $80 savings, and like I said that import calculator tens to come in a bit low. Snad I am not pulling these numbers out of my butt it is just math.

Good to hear that. That's what I was thinking but as I had never received a piece yet I wasn't sure. I am also in canada and was wondering about the big savings he was mentioning. I have been considering flexing this from SS.

AB a WHOLE HELL of a lot of MY SAVINGS come from the fact that I have a LOCAL AD. I could get the SAME DEAL from a LCS in the area as well. Snad is wrong on this one because he hasn't factored in the lack of shipping charges, the currency exchange (I am paying in CDN not USD), and the fact that I am AVOIDING ALL BROCKERAGE charges. If you BUY from a Canadian AD who is offering you the same price as SSC in terms of base price, and a good deal on shipping ($0 is good for me), then you will ALWAYS end up a little ahead even of you consider the Rewards Points becaus you are NOT spending money for the currency exchange and the brockerage fees which are considerable depending on what Province or Territory you are in.

AB try to find a LCS or a local AD you may find you save a lot of cash.

Last edited:
The collection is at a point now that is building slowly and it's nice that way. What's your thoughts on this SS PH PF? I'm tell you! I'm just taken aback by the overall sculpt of the statue. This is my favorite Hulk out there...:)

It looks awesome – definite order for me without a question. I have been waiting for years for this one – can’t wait to add to the Hulk collection.

Okay Snad you KNOW I like a good debate .... So repectfully here is a calculation I did using a pretty good customs calculator I used when I imported my Cap and Joker PFs and it actually calculated the cost a little low because it doesn't factor in the taxes quit right.

null_zpsa28598e2.jpg

Firstly, I am ordering from a LOCAL AD so that is -$45 right off the top for shipping as I am picking it up directly. Then subtract the $52.73 in brockerage Fees, $16.13 for the dollar conversion, and the $6.67 for Disbursements.

JUST adding those together I get a savings of $120.... Even if I go on the LOW end... The price on the calculator is basically $760, and the price with sales tax in Ontarion would be BOUT $680.. So we are talking an $80 savings, and like I said that import calculator tens to come in a bit low. Snad I am not pulling these numbers out of my butt it is just math.

AB a WHOLE HELL of a lot of MY SAVINGS come from the fact that I have a LOCAL AD. I could get the SAME DEAL from a LCS in the area as well. Snad is wrong on this one because he hasn't factored in the lack of shipping charges, the currency exchange (I am paying in CDN not USD), and the fact that I am AVOIDING ALL BROCKERAGE charges. If you BUY from a Canadian AD who is offering you the same price as SSC in terms of base price, and a good deal on shipping ($0 is good for me), then you will ALWAYS end up a little ahead even of you consider the Rewards Points becaus you are NOT spending money for the currency exchange and the brockerage fees which are considerable depending on what Province or Territory you are in.

You are right, if you can get it from a local seller who matches the USD price in CAD and not have to pay the shipping, then you'll save some money.

But, when SS ships to Canada they use FedEx International Economy (I believe that's what it is called), and that includes the brokerage fee.

For example, when I received Green Lantern recently, I paid $25 USD for shipping and I only paid an extra $18.40 CAD for tax etc.

A warning to all Canadian buyers, though...if you are getting a package from the US using UPS or FedEx GROUND shipping, the brokerage fee is NOT included. The Brokerage fee can be HUGE...it's usually worth paying a little more up front for the "economy" shipping, as you will probably save some dough in the long run and you'll get the package faster.

You are right, if you can get it from a local seller who matches the USD price in CAD and not have to pay the shipping, then you'll save some money.

But, when SS ships to Canada they use FedEx International Economy (I believe that's what it is called), and that includes the brokerage fee.

For example, when I received Green Lantern recently, I paid $25 USD for shipping and I only paid an extra $18.40 CAD for tax etc.

A warning to all Canadian buyers, though...if you are getting a package from the US using UPS or FedEx GROUND shipping, the brokerage fee is NOT included. The Brokerage fee can be HUGE...it's usually worth paying a little more up front for the "economy" shipping, as you will probably save some dough in the long run and you'll get the package faster.

Ah okay Bmutha I SEE the difference, BUT I am still saving money on the shipping and the currency exchange, but even if I am not paying the full brockerage fee I am not dealing with customs the same way ... It is a win in my book considering there is no EX for this piece.

null_zpsa28598e2.jpg

Lol... not representative of how it works at all.

Back