Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you some of you collector's that care about ES. Think this ES will ultimately end up being?

I was looking at the Ironman bust that keeps getting pushed back and it has 3000.

Being that it's Hulk albeit not the original Hulk. I'm thinking probably 3000-3500 ES on this one.

My money is on 2,000. :dunno

Suppose it depends on how many orders they get in the first couple of weeks.
I believe they decide after that, if they knew on release they would just say.
The time between new products going up for pre order and es release is getting longer.

Was hoping for around 1k

If they made 3,000 Ironman bust with no EX. And we all know that bust just don't sale as well as statues. But it's a rendition of Hulk and a statue, just feel they are going go to way over 1k for the ES. That would be crazy and would send this hobby into a frenzy for a cool minute if the ES was 1K.

If they made 3,000 Ironman bust with no EX. And we all know that bust just don't sale as well as statues. But it's a rendition of Hulk and a statue, just feel they are going to way over 1k for the ES. That would be crazy and would send this hobby into a frenzy for a cool minute.

Prolly seeing they won't sell it out till after sdcc. Those one will be whored to the masses..

Chris Kaman

For everyone that ordered from an AD (like me) be sure to contact your seller and make sure there order will actually be filled. My AD told me that the allocations for this piece are severe and they actually tried to reduce how many they were letting him sell after he sold through his initial allocation! He said he got them to honor their initial number but other sellers might not be so fortunate.

Hmmm this makes me think that the ES will not be to large. Obviously this is selling well if they are trying to hold some back from ADs. I wonder if they are reaching the number they intended to hit. I gotta figure that this piece is going to be labour intensive with the helmet and shield details. We could get a surprise with the ES

I keep reading about an exclusive edition for this piece. Did I miss something? Did it sell out immediately?? Did I just order a regular version today??? Is everyone else getting extra heads, arms, battle axes etc...and I'm just getting a regular version???? That sucks. I saw this come up day one and don't remember seeing and exclusive version.

I keep reading about an exclusive edition for this piece. Did I miss something? Did it sell out immediately?? Did I just order a regular version today??? Is everyone else getting extra heads, arms, battle axes etc...and I'm just getting a regular version???? That sucks. I saw this come up day one and don't remember seeing and exclusive version.

No, there's no EX. At least, not as of yet.

Back