Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Just ordered from a local retailer! Had to be done...as there is no EX there was no need to order from SSC and ordering locally also benefits me from not having to pay any import duty! My first order for 2014 is complete! :yess:

Gladiator Hulk PF and his son Skaar PF will make a display for one eyes to behold.

Ordered! No way I'm missing this one. Got it from AP Collectibles for a pretty nice price.

Just ordered from a local retailer! Had to be done...as there is no EX there was no need to order from SSC and ordering locally also benefits me from not having to pay any import duty! My first order for 2014 is complete! :yess:

Only problem is getting it a couple of months after everyone else.
Who's got it up RB?

Or December of next year ;)

True lol good Christmas Present. Probably will pay full by this December. Didn't have all the funds at this moment so just flexed it to have it on order. If this is seriously sold out I'm so happy I have this on order. There is NO WAY I'm canceling it at all. Congrats to all who have places an order. Including myself. :)

it's not sold out, and it won't be for months. my guess is that it will have a very high es, like superman or maybe even the batman regular es.

AE has it up for $574.

I used to order from AE when they offered 10% discounts, now they've gone from 8% to 5%... I don't think I'll be ordering from them anymore. Not to mention the price of shipping really makes the price difference minimal.

:slap PP have it up @ over £100 more than I payed for the Maquette...
Sod that! I'm out! :nana:

Wonder if we can get a small 350 ES like the new Punisher PF.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl then both ake up to smell the coffee. :monkey1
Congrats to all who got this bad boy! So retailers will get this for about 300.00. Imagine being a comicshop. You can collect therefor half price!

Only problem is getting it a couple of months after everyone else.
Who's got it up RB?

Ordered from Christian @ PremiProduct (EBay) he's got one left in stock as there were 2 remaining after I purchased mine. Benefits is not having to pay a deposit. You just claim one and then pay once it arrives in stock. As for waiting a few months later...I can do that :lol I'm sure I'll have pieces coming out of my ears next year! :gah: good thing about that is if I can find it cheaper elsewhere in the meantime then I'm not committed and can just cancel my existing order. At least I have one claimed if an ES does becoming known in the future

Ordered from Christian @ PremiProduct (EBay) he's got one left in stock as there were 2 remaining after I purchased mine. Benefits is not having to pay a deposit. You just claim one and then pay once it arrives in stock. As for waiting a few months later...I can do that :lol I'm sure I'll have pieces coming out of my ears next year! :gah: good thing about that is if I can find it cheaper elsewhere in the meantime then I'm not committed and can just cancel my existing order. At least I have one claimed if an ES does becoming known in the future

He's put it up at a high price. Cost about the same direct and get it sooner.
Yeh, no NRD though.

He's put it up at a high price. Cost about the same direct and get it sooner.
Yeh, no NRD though.

That's right, to be honest the likelyhood is that I'll be able to find it cheaper at some point, maybe from Lee at CDUK? I see it as a win win situation cos I don't pay any deposit yet have claimed a Hulk Gladiator PF for security reasons incase we see a lowish ES announced in the future. If I do find it cheaper I'm not committed as I've paid nothing to PP and can just cancel that transaction and buy from whoever has it cheaper :)

I'll only get this if I can find it cheaper than the Maquette.
Can justify paying more for it, plus it won't fit in my collection...

It is huge and awesome though! :slap

:gah:

Why SS...why!!?

it has no exclusive so you guys can buy it an any online store that sells Sideshow items for cheaper price.

Back