Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Not bad looking, no hurry though I will grab it from reseller or after it's released for a nice haircut on the price.

it has no exclusive so you guys can buy it an any online store that sells Sideshow items for cheaper price.

Wait I thought it will have a ES? Can someone confirm?

Last edited:

Congrats to all of you picking this up. I LOVED the PH & WWH storylines. However, I'm just not feeling this piece. I really didn't care for the source art when it was shown in the SSC calendar. Not much has changed for me. Really not liking the pose, not WWH, and hate the huge shield (covers up too much of the sculpt). On the plus side, Gore Group really did a fantastic job on his head. His face is light years better than the source art.

I'm still waitng for THE Hulk statue from SSC. A modern fully sculpted 1/4 scale comic based Hulk. The wait continues. :impatient:

Once again, I totally agree. Now, still the long wait for a full sculpt 1/4 scale THE HULK statue. SS is getting close, but still not there for me. And still waiting for Thor, Capt A., Bats, Doc Ock, G. Goblin,........etc ALL fully sculpted, 1/4 scale.:impatient::gah:

I've got a list of the last few statues I'm getting and this is on it or world war hulk this will more than suffice. Will order from collectibles direct tomorrow :)

Wow, I thought Galactus was impressive. Talk about a center piece. Too huge for me tho. Besides I dont have any other hulks so starting with this would look a little dumb.

Wow, I thought Galactus was impressive. Talk about a center piece. Too huge for me tho. Besides I dont have any other hulks so starting with this would look a little dumb.

Unless you own the original PF you could say that about every subsequent Hulk release. I don't have any Hulks either but I don't think getting this will look out of place at all, it's one of the most iconic Hulk stories afterall :wink1:

this is the only Hulk statue you need. Planet hulk is the best hulk story i have ever read. if you have one read one that is better please share.

It has an ES, but No Ex .

Ah! Ok thanks so much. If they did this for galactus it would have been so much better no ex but ES :lecture I wonder if this will sell out in a week? That would be nice for collectors! Hey if bbts can sell out in mins who knows maybe the ES is really low like 2500. I mean marvel ES are not like dc so they will not be more than 3000 total. :hi5:

OMG... You like it you buy it. Won't be a better Galactus anytime soon. Just buy it and F the ES. He's worth it.

Most likely Sideshow will have this pre-order window open until after comic con is done.

Back