Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has 2 chips on the body, missing paint on the chest strap, scratched disc and a mark on his face. The CS at least for me has all but vanished..

If it were me, and they refused to stand behind their product, I'd demand a refund and tell them I'm canceling all of my pre-orders. No sense in rewarding bad service with more business.

If it were me, and they refused to stand behind their product, I'd demand a refund and tell them I'm canceling all of my pre-orders. No sense in rewarding bad service with more business.

I totally agree but on some items they have by my ***** I did cancel most pieces. Prime 1 Optimus and WW I need ugh!!!

If their customer service is worth anything, they will work with you to resolve your issue. If they don't resolve it they don't deserve your money, but that's your call. If they take their customer base for granted, it'll come back to bite them in the ass, eventually.

I'm still in Apocalypse EX waitlist replacement limbo. Mine was a hack job. Your Hulk sounds bad. I'd return it and just rebuy if your hand is forced.

They wanted to add me to wait list for parts of only the disc and head.....what about the body and they also said it was not guaranteed I would see them. In other words I am forced to ask for a refund!

Well, there are plenty left. I am feeling your pain. My hulk looks awesome, but his sword hand is broke. They cannot seem to ship a replacement part properly. Look back a few pages and you will see that the tip was jammed into the side of the box. In addition, they used green bubble wrap that dis colored the sword. I am hoping for the best, but I doubt I will get a good one. I am disappointed myself. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive so I contacted them today. The next batch is due in 9/9/14.

Exactlly :goodpost:

Well they officially said fu, they sent me a return label for it....refund

Sorry to hear that zero. I must admit that news is surprising and slightly disturbing. My 2nd gladiator hulk had a multitude of issues and the customer service rep initially gave me a hard time about the return. I've had 2 flawless pieces out of my last 6 orders. My Apoc, Spidey, 2nd Gladiator Hulk, and Hellboy all arrived with issues. I received one perfect Gladiator Hulk and my Red Skull was perfect. If I go back s little further my superman was also perfect. By 3 for 7 is not very good

Do you have pictures you can share Mr. Zero? Would be nice to know what they deem not replacement worthy. Somehow I think your having had 'three bad pieces' in the last month may be a contributing factor.

Sorry to hear that zero. I must admit that news is surprising and slightly disturbing. My 2nd gladiator hulk had a multitude of issues and the customer service rep initially gave me a hard time about the return. I've had 2 flawless pieces out of my last 6 orders. My Apoc, Spidey, 2nd Gladiator Hulk, and Hellboy all arrived with issues. I received one perfect Gladiator Hulk and my Red Skull was perfect. If I go back s little further my superman was also perfect. By 3 for 7 is not very good

Damn, Hellboy, too? That one looked like it was turning out great.

Damn, Hellboy, too? That one looked like it was turning out great.

Theres a select few of us from what I have gathered that have a chip in the left foot and the left hand magnet doesn't hold either for the two swap out parts. It's done very well. A very nice statue by SS. I'm hoping they can replace those parts for me because I don't see a better hellboy being done then this one but I'm not keeping him as is with a $40 credit

I'm surprise no sellers are starting this thing out at a bidding war prices. I'm waiting to own this big guy at a good lower price. He looks awesome! All I see is starting prices at 600.00 and 700.00. Sooner or later something will show up when collectors need to sell for whatever reasons.

I'm surprise no sellers are starting this thing out at a bidding war prices. I'm waiting to own this big guy at a good lower price. He looks awesome! All I see is starting prices at 600.00 and 700.00. Sooner or later something will show up when collectors need to sell for whatever reasons.
Yeah, once this sells out at Sideshow aftermarket prices will tumble :rolleyes2

Back