Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was your packing sealed by sideshow seal of approval. Looks like this belonged to someone who returned it, and sideshow sent it back out to you? that is disgusting man, sorry to hear about that!

That's how Sideshow rolls.

Another hand is on the way... Hopefully, third time is the charm. I will keep you guys up to date. Is still recommend getting him, but hopefully you have better luck.

I was just looking at my Gladiator Hulk as I came through the door? For some reason I was looking at his abs! Is it correct to say that by nature he should have a six pack and not 4? Or am I missing something lol
?

The bottom set of abs should start just above the belly button and end just below the belly button. His kilt is probably (reasonably) hiding them.

What was your issue? Can't you return and reorder?

The one thing SS was very reliable for, great CS, seems to be slipping.
If they continue to refuse replacements while the Q C gets worse they may lose alot of collectors custom.

I was just looking at my Gladiator Hulk as I came through the door? For some reason I was looking at his abs! Is it correct to say that by nature he should have a six pack and not 4? Or am I missing something lol
?

Have you seen Lobo's belly button? It's worse and in the wrong place.

lol what a joke SS won't replace my gladiator!! edition of 3,000!!!

Hmmm...they told me yesterday they would send me a replacement body and shield for me. Mine wasn't even that bad. I had some paint smear/rubs/white marks on the inner thighs but it wasn't visible standing up and a small chip on the shield hand that was hidden with the shield. Otherwise it was perfect. I was figuring getting a credit.

Mine has 2 chips on the body, missing paint on the chest strap, scratched disc and a mark on his face. The CS at least for me has all but vanished..

In my experience, it is all about who you talk to at Sideshow. Some dispatchers are much better at customer service. Call until you get a competent human being.

I don't know how true that is, I have dealt with the same person almost all the time and somehow it has gone from excellent CS to bad....I have had 3 bad statues last month and so far out of the 3 no replacements. If they can't get me a replacement for HB I am going to lose it lol!!

Dude, I understand. I have gotten two broken sword hands, and I am waiting on a third. My Sauron arrived soaking wet (on the inside of the box). My exclusive Superman may never come, and there is no communication.
With all that said, I have talked to two solid people at Sideshow this year. Maybe you should change the time you call. I hope this works out for you.

Back