Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss SideShow of old, when the customer service rocked. Problem when companies become too big, they forget about the little guy.

Think I'll be ordering this puppy again soon. Fiancé loves it, which is a plus. Getting money back from my Mark XLII diecast 1/6 return and thinking about returning my Mark VI legendary scale bust. Pretty much totals out perfectly to Gladiator Hulk. But I may use that for XM Hulk and just flex Gladiator Hulk (for the second time lol).

Hey I know heavy. I own the Juggernaut maquette and the original Hulk PF, which are both heavier. hehe

Just nice to have had a solid piece. Curious, did this come with an exclusive? Either way I am getting him.

btw Your Oilers will finish below in the standings to the Flames. Watch out for Johnny Gaudreau and Sean Monohan. hehe

I assume you're referring to me? :lol

The Oilers will be terrible...I used to be a pretty hard core fan, but I've lost interest in the team and the NHL for the most part. The last lockout really did me in as a fan.

Shipping box has been water logged, art box is seriously smashed, but the statue looks great. No issues to report. He's as big as my 1 year old niece!

Sorry, didn't take any good pics. Opened him up, inspected him, basked in his glory, then packed him back up. Nowhere to display it properly at the moment.

But for anyone on the fence, trust me. It's a killer statue. I mean that literally because Hulk's sword is big enough to win some schoolyard fights!

Last edited:
Back