Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Green got the same thing on the shield. Got to be purposeful and is their way of implementing shadow on the shield and not meant to look good with flash. The same thing is with the sword. The side closer to Hulk is darker while the side facing outward is more shinny.

I think this is what they attempted too.

Saw one of these on eBay today for $400 + $48 shipping. It didn't last more than a couple of hours!

$480.... Hell, wish I's seen that auction. I would have put aside my next few purchases to snag it.

The more I look at pictures the more I really really really want this. The only downside is that because I never really got into planet hulk this can't be THE hulk in my collection and I will still need to add a more "normal" hulk.

Mine arrived today 706 out of 3000, no goggly eyes, will be inspecting a bit more....so far..grail piece for me. well worth the wait

Lol oh yeah the one where you can click on the tab above to see it was relisted? It never sold. The listing was ended and then relisted. Appreciate the genius compliment though genius :wink1:

And I wouldnt be such an ass about it if every post that came from CBG didn't insinuate that the ES was too high and that he'd find it for a discount later down the road

Last edited:
Didn't mean to start a battle by mentioning the auction. I was watching it, and in my eBay it shows up as sold.

In any event, it's unrealistic to expect to find this statue at that price. Either the seller made a mistake or took a hit.

That said, I'm really excited about this piece.

^ there's always another cool piece around the corner, though. So I actually don't mind the delays as long as I know I have a secured order. Whether it's this week or in three months, you'll still be stoked once you have it in-hand!

I ordered and paid for GH last Sunday and it's still processing. After talking to SS they expected him to ship tomorrow or early next week. They're still waiting for more statues to arrive.

Didn't mean to start a battle by mentioning the auction. I was watching it, and in my eBay it shows up as sold.

In any event, it's unrealistic to expect to find this statue at that price. Either the seller made a mistake or took a hit.

That said, I'm really excited about this piece.

I'm not trying to start a war either bro. Maybe I offended a friend of CBG? Dunno. I just get tired of his never ending ES complaints and discount talk in every single thread.

The listing was simply ended and relisted at the accurate price. If it would have sold there would be a big sold sign going through the picture.

image.jpg

^ there's always another cool piece around the corner, though. So I actually don't mind the delays as long as I know I have a secured order. Whether it's this week or in three months, you'll still be stoked once you have it in-hand!
Yup! Red Sonja should keep me distracted for a day or two :)

p.s. no one is allowed to laugh at the Nerd Block window I have open in the other tab, haha

Moral of the story here is not to trust ebay completed listings. Myriad of reasons why they are inaccurate and not good measures.

Back