Place youre best picture!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Your pics aren't working for me bud. Including your signature.

I also clicked the link in your sig. Pictures aren't working for me there either. :(

That's weird, man. :(
I'm really sorry, that should be something special with your net settings. Or I don't know. I'm using photofile for a long time and it was all OK. Try this. If you see nothing - something is blocking it from you. I'm really sorry, mate!

I like this from the batch i took the other day.

4916487024_64e2f4b8da_b.jpg

Ok, i take back what i said about this PF after seeing this pic. It looks a lot like Arnold now from the mid forehead down,especially that squint he does, they captured it in this, just could use a better paint job for the price you pay.

^^^So you actually sculpted that stuff?

Oh no ... sculpted by the masterful Takayuki Takeya ... this was a kit from Fewture Models from the 90s and is now a Sideshow Collectibles painted statue.

I was fortunate enough to get the kit version from a collector in Singapore and finally got up the nerve this month and painted it from scratch, but did no sculpting on it whatsoever.

jim

Great sculpt, was always interested in this but very pricey.
Think you done a great job on the painting;)

The Alien pile does look sweet! :rock

Really wish Neca had made more of these Turtles. The unreleased Shredder and Foot Soldiers looked awesome!

Raphsmll.jpg

really liking these right now:

P1100658.jpg

P1100663.jpg

P1100669edit.jpg

P1100670.jpg

Only the third one has been altered. The other three are exactly how I took them.

Nice shots, the first one reminds me of this one I took of my 7 inch version:

Edward_Scissorhands_1.png

Your shot looks a lot sharper though. :lol Unfortunately I took mine before I had a tripod.
And looking at the clean and sharp details on that 18 incher and comparing it with my 7 inch version, I think a repaint of mine is due.

Back