PIRP Toys Police Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PIRP Toys (Gordan) Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

Any chance of a picture of yours deathbyexile

What is the name of the ZCWO set please anyone?

Any chance of a picture of yours deathbyexile

What is the name of the ZCWO set please anyone?

he's not dressed at the moment (well, i mean, not in his movie accurate stuff). and badly futzed at the moment, but here's mine in mostly the PIRP suit (i think that's putin's tie).

gordonoffice.jpg

i like the PIRP set just fine, but the zcwo jacket, scarf, and vest are the pieces you want if you want more hardcore movie-accurate.

it's not easy to find on ebay: do a search for "mens hommes" and then just scroll scroll scroll. it's "volume 008" but rarely listed as such.

here's the jacket:

here's the scarf:

the vest is the hardest one to find (i didn't scroll very far), but that seller generally has all the pieces. shop around for the best price or find an auction (they come around irregularly). i got my pieces at really good prices.

Last edited:

Thanks for all the help mate.

Mine should be arriving in the next few days! I can't wait! I have a truetype slim body on the ready.

I might, just might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all Hot Toys product come from China. :rotfl

Anyway..
Personally, I like this set. Mines is set up in the interrogation room with a laughing joker.

You know what I mean, from a private buyer or private company. Do I really have to be that literal?

he's not dressed at the moment (well, i mean, not in his movie accurate stuff). and badly futzed at the moment, but here's mine in mostly the PIRP suit (i think that's putin's tie).

gordonoffice.jpg

i like the PIRP set just fine, but the zcwo jacket, scarf, and vest are the pieces you want if you want more hardcore movie-accurate.

it's not easy to find on ebay: do a search for "mens hommes" and then just scroll scroll scroll. it's "volume 008" but rarely listed as such.

here's the jacket:

here's the scarf:

the vest is the hardest one to find (i didn't scroll very far), but that seller generally has all the pieces. shop around for the best price or find an auction (they come around irregularly). i got my pieces at really good prices.

I just need the shirt, pants, and the sweater/vest. Any clues where to obtain?

Just got mine! I feel like I could end up futzing this thing for years. Overall I am really happy with how it looks. I am glad that I chose to go with the Truetype slim body on it. With all the layers the clothes do get quite bulky. As many have stated, the head doesn't quite fit on the neck adapter, but its nothing a little bit of tape around the peg couldnt fix.

The hardest thing is that darn tie! To start with I dont even know how to tie one by heart, so I had to turn to the usual youtube videos to be able to do it. I was able to be successful in tying it, but it is very hard to get a tight knot because the fabric is really tough.

I am confused about the shoes! I imagine that they are meant to be put over the hot toys feet? Anyone have any recommendations to get the shoes on? I am suspecting the hair dryer is the way to go on this one... a horrible time for my wife to be away on a business trip and have taken it with her! lol

OK I ended up boiling the shoes to get the feet inside. There was no fitting them inside the shoes with the socks. I ended up boiling the shoes to soften and they popped right on with no issues.

I'm going to swap the shoes, just don't think Gordon looks good in Cuban heels that came in the set !! Are you happy with the quality of the set for the money? Did you get the ltd certificate in the box too?

Last edited:

I'm going to swap the shoes, just don't think Gordon looks good in Cuban heels that came in the set !! Are you happy with the quality of the set for the money? Did you get the ltd certificate in the box too?

Limited certificate? Nope. I suspect the certificates only came with the versions that had bodies?

Am I happy with it? I think I am! After finally getting the shoes on properly (I may swap them out) I am pleased. I did not even bother with the gun holster. The badge does not fold properly so I had to glue that.

I am happy with the head sculpt. The likeness is really strong. I expected to hate the metal glasses, but upon looking at them I actually like them a lot! I might put some clear plastic on them to get a reflection on them.

for the $129 price tag however, this set definitely requires a lot of futzing and work to make everything look right. I recommend anyone getting this set to use a Truetype Slim body or something comparable because with all the layers there is some added bulk. I was discouraged at first but once I got the pieces together I really liked it. It makes for a really nice display piece. The wires sewn into the coat to shape it are a really nice touch.

Guys I'm looking for this set, can anyone tell me where can I get me one ? Thank you.

Good point on the certificate. I contacted the seller who contacted PRIP and they are sending me one.

I have the same problem with the badge. Shame it isn't the Gotham PD Gold badge in the original photos, it had a distinct shape and nothing like the one in hand.

I will take your advice on the body type and that's a good idea for the glasses.

In the past I have washed clothes in a cool wash to shrink them abit to reduce bulk. The clothing in this set apart from the sweater isn't a material I fancy trying it with!!

If anybody's looking for this I'm purging. I have a bonus headsculpt from eBay I'm throwing in. I never displayed it. Opened it, wasn't impressed as I tried to put it together and out it back in the box.

how much?

If anybody's looking for this I'm purging. I have a bonus headsculpt from eBay I'm throwing in. I never displayed it. Opened it, wasn't impressed as I tried to put it together and out it back in the box.

$130 shipped in the US is what I'm looking for. Set was $120 originally, bonus head $25 so it's less than I paid for the whole bundle.

Would I have a better chance selling the ZCWO Gordon TDKR clothing set by itself, brand new, or if I got a body + Gordon custom head and assembled a figure together and sold it for a little extra?

For a second, just a second I thought inspector g might be inspector gadget.

Go gadget go, bow wow wow wow wow hoo hooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back