Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

True. I just don't see her as a popular character. Personally I would not have gotten her. But she's going to go well with my Jack.

That's cool that they sent that to you. I wonder how they decide on who they're sending one too. I saw that another member here got one too with his 1/6 Joker

Maybe they have a warehouse full of them. :pfft: But its still nice to get a figure for free. :wink1:

Damn that's lucky! I'd love to get that figure for free!

Awesome to get a $200 figure for free!

I think the time is long past for them to go back and make any previous movie characters. I'm not holding my breath for that to happen at all.

I don't think its past. They could do one a year and I'd be happy starting with a new Davy Jones. Then barbossa followed by black beard. That would take us to the next movie.

I would rather they start with Barbossa than Davy Jones, since they already made him, and Barbossa is the obvious hole in a HT POTC collection.

Norrington is actually my most wanted POTC figure, though.

I can see them releasing a couple figures from the next movie, whenever it's released, more so than revisiting the older movies.

Was Angelica a poor seller?

I want Barbossa with a peg leg. But I'd take any Barbossa really.

I would only want Barbossa in his full pirate gear - from COTBP or AWE.

I wouldn't buy an OST Barbossa.

I agree, a full pirate barbossa would be ace. Kind of feel all Davy Jones, barbossa and black beard should be DX also.

I agree, a full pirate barbossa would be ace. Kind of feel all Davy Jones, barbossa and black beard should be DX also.

Hell yeah that would be great :yess: all in DX

But when and if HT will do it :dunno maybe in the next years. Like they do now with the new Celtic & Scar Pred from AVP not DX but still they remake them.

We will know more maybe after the CK Jack with throne :)

Yes yes yes!!! Give us DX Barbosa, Jones, and Black beard!!!! Now Hot Toys!!! Or we will take your toys away!!!

That's awesome but that might be not so much good news seeing that sales on her are that bad the might be the end of the line for them making anymore :(
Think that's bad news for the line?? SSC just sent me a second one for free.

I've no idea. I'm keeping the first one and eBaying the second.

I don't see HT touching this license again till 2016 when the next Pirates movie comes out...maybe Howard is cool toward these films...you know what that means!

Back