Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

Hot Toys just confirmed.......
2439full.jpg

So they're releasing the dog? :monkey3:lol

I'd buy that.:lol

I WANT one of the new Mermaids from the new movie..talk about a HOT Toys sell out...!!

Anybody with Davy Jones. . . is your crab leg bent at the end?? I can't tell if it was molded that way so he can stand easier, or if mine has just warped over time with him standing on it.

Anybody with Davy Jones. . . is your crab leg bent at the end?? I can't tell if it was molded that way so he can stand easier, or if mine has just warped over time with him standing on it.

Sounds like it bent over time. Mine comes to a tip, slightly curved but not bent.

I WANT one of the new Mermaids from the new movie..talk about a HOT Toys sell out...!!

Thank youuuuuuu. I really loved the mermaids. I don't think they would do well with articulation tho =[ I would like to see more of a statue.

Next figure hint?

110519001267b5339925759d87.jpg

1105190012bf12de0f8834e62e.jpg

11051900127ae2a6abc9b5d2dc.jpg

voodoo/witch doctor style jack? No idea...

The first picture of the box‘s, the one on the right has the picture of the skull from OST and the other with the Black Pearl in a bottle. After seeing the movie, I’d have to say the next figure there hinting at would be Black Beard. The other picture hints at a cannibal Jack and opens up the possibility of them exploring the use of the interchangeable faces, thus giving us more expressions to chose from and giving us a DMC and a AWE Jack all in one and maybe if they were in a giving mood they could include the sword belt from COTBP and we could choose from the three.

I want this Elizabeth

potc-dead-man-s-chest-series-2-elizabeth-swann-491-p.jpg

:lecture Agreed! That was my favourite look for her!
With HT going back to make something from Dead Man's Chest, I really hope we'll see some more new figures of the previous Pirates films! :)

Depends on the $$$.

I would really like to get her. First spanish actress to be Hot Toyed! :D

Penelope is pregnant during filming the movie. So the exclusive bonus of the figure is a baby hidden inside her body...

Since she's coming with both chalices, and probably the jack voodoo doll I think she'll sell fine. Much better than the Elizabeth Swann figure I bet.

Yes! Nice to see her officially announced.

I'm betting she has sculpted hair so she can wear her hat.

Voodoo doll is a must. Glad she's getting both chalices.

i would like a switch out hair piece with Angelica. the one for wearing that hat could be up in a bun or however she wore it and down for not wearing the hat

Definitely interested in Angelica...I think the voodoo doll will come with Blackbeard instead however...

Back