Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

If the new film isn't very good and interest wanes I think HT will back away as it always does. Especially with all the announcements they have to catch up on.

I think Blackbeard and Angelica are ready to go. And whatever this "tease" is. That's about it.

Yes, I really want pirate Barbossa myself! If I could only have one, that there'd be! Argh!

Teague, Blackbeard, Barbossa, Davy Jones, Jack, those are the no brainers to me that I'd buy, the Pirate Captains. Will... he can keep his hat.

HT could still do a cursed Jack with removable brain.. bare chest/tatooed Jack in muscle body.... with cannibal king head & chair

I'd like to see Will and Norrington from DMC, as well as a new Davy Jones. I remember HT had a prototype for a Dutchman Jack made years ago.

Thanks to the Locker in AWE, we literally can't have too many Jacks in our collection. So I don't plan on ditching any of my Jacks, only adding to them :lol

Heres the hi-res-
HotToys-POTCposter.jpg

They already made a fantastic Cannibal Jack. Could HT just be releasing the throne by itself to complete the setup?

It's possible, just unprecedented, would be nice if they expanded int environment sets separate from figures.

If they are actually making a new cannibal Jack and not just the throne, then i'd say any Jack is fair game and he'll likely become the new Ledger Joker.

Skeletal Jack would be cool, but if they don't do Barbossam it'll just make that sting even more.

Just realized the graphic uses a general pirates logo and no specific film so I guess this means they can do any movie.

Barbossa and DMC and COTBP Elizabeth are the only serious wants I have.

i'm guessing they may opt for this sort of pose

46446-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-mans-chest_super.jpg

Which'll look pretty cool and be good for all those who missed it the first time round.

(Put it in the wrong thread, sorry) :slap

I may have to hold out on getting the DX if HT are going to hit us with a COTBP ver.

All I know is, if figure 2 from the new Pirates collection is another Jack, if there's a 3rd, it better not be Jack. Jack Sparrow is one of my all-time favorite movie characters, but there are also some other Pirates I really like that don't even have 1 figure.

All I know is, if figure 2 from the new Pirates collection is another Jack, if there's a 3rd, it better not be Jack. Jack Sparrow is one of my all-time favorite movie characters, but there are also some other Pirates I really like that don't even have 1 figure.

If the 3rd figure is indeed another Jack, Id hope it would be the COTBP Jack.

Back