Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

Sideshow, with Davy and Can. Jack due in a couple weeks.

I'd expect them next week. Well, just Davy for me, but I'll have to wait till June to get him as he will be a Birthday Present. Good thing my B-day is just the second of June!

Davy just looks like a piece of art to me. :drool

Well, the window for Davy and Jack to arrive to SSC is 5/17 - 5/22 based on the 15-20 day notices. With that, the last 2 shipments from Hot Toys have gone out from SSC late. Will shipped a week after he was supposed to. So, I'd say Davy and Jack will ship from Sideshow probably in about 2 weeks arriving in about 3 or so, given HT's recent trend. Happy to be proven wrong, but not banking on it.

Great. Thanks MF. I'm REALLY looking forward to Jack. Love that last shot, by the way. :)

I'm eager for Jack an Davy. I'm glad I kept my Will order though, he's quite nice. I still feel the same about the flaws I find in him, but I find myself able to set them aside owning him and enjoying the good things put into him. In person, the height difference between him and Jack is fine, probably just about right. They're both still far too tall compared to Elizabeth, but at least there is some height matching in the line.

I agree. In that lined up shot of yours, his height issues seem minimal, at best.

Somebody put me in a coma and revive me when the Jack comes. :)

Okay, not that extreme. Ugh, this waiting is killing me!

I need to get out of collecting... you know what's funny.. I was so good at waiting for collectibles to come. Now I am so bad for it. I don't know what has changed. I have regressed. :monkey4

Great shots Sean!! I realize how long I've got to go before I get to that kind of level taking photos.

Cancelled Cannibal Jack, hope a Freak's waitlist converts or something. :monkey1

Great shots MF, colours are nice and rich!

1.jpg

"Elizabeth... why are you standing in a hole?"

Will is on the way to me from Alter Ego. I'll admit that I'm not as excited about him as I was when I first ordered him however many weeks or months ago, but these pictures show that he's a great figure.

He's a giant.

Not really... he is a "tad" too tall compared to Jack, but if anything, Elizabeth is way, way too short to both of them; she should only be 2 or 3 scale inches shorter, not a whole head shorter!

Not really... he is a "tad" too tall compared to Jack, but if anything, Elizabeth is way, way too short to both of them; she should only be 2 or 3 scale inches shorter, not a whole head shorter!

Ya, HT's Male Body is made to like a 6' tall man and the Female Body for like a 5' woman. The generalization of height with the single body sizes available for each gender really hurts any line where there is a male and femal mix with the height differeneces needing to be minimal.

Does toy2 send a shipping notice? I forget, I ordered Will and according to people he's in stock, but I haven't received any email.

Does toy2 send a shipping notice? I forget, I ordered Will and according to people he's in stock, but I haven't received any email.

Any time I've ordered from them, I've gotten a notice with tracking number.

Amazing...

Thanks for the awesome snaps, MaulFan, you really brought out the beauty of this figure. (Downright swoon-worthy! :D)

My William arrives tomorrow! :blissy

Back