Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

My only real issue with him is his "opposite-MediWorld" height differential.

There's that, the broad shoulders of the True Type which isn't Will specific, and the sculpted neck. While the neck still has a great range of articulation, the muscles that form the V in slender necks are stuck face forward so if you turn him, it looks goofy where the 2 piece neck allows that sculpting to follow the head. Small nits, he really is, by himself, quite a nice piece, but measured against the others, I think he has the most issues because there are few I find on the others, 1 with Jack V1 and 1 with Elizabeth.

Does anyone think I'll cancel my Cannibal Jack?

What's rhetorical mean? *snickers*

btw King and Sue will get Jack.. One has an amazing collection and will come through, and heck Sue can make her own Cannibal Jack.

I just got my shipping notice for Will. Friday he'll be here, then I just have to scrounge up money for a new Jack.

I lied here's one

IMG_7997.jpg

On his own, he really does look great. BTW, that's one of the best pictures I've seen of him yet, Josh. Looks like you got a great one.

I have added it to my "Doily Collection". :)

Thank you! I'm really happy with the pic considering its 7pm. I really am much happier with Will than I was with Jack or Swann and have high hopes for Jones now.

Nice!! You gotta tell me what items you have in the doily collection.

It is a nice figure, I'm glad I didn't cancel him.

I must have missed something - what's wrong with Will? He's the best in the line so far.

Nice!! You gotta tell me what items you have in the doily collection.

:naughty

I think I have a picture of every SS Star Wars figure on your doily. If you got the SS Terminator figures, then I have those too. If you have any HT Aliens/Predator I have those too, besides the POTC.

Cool! Man, you could really sit down and see how bad I was when I started taking shots and how much if any I've improved. I appreciate you even taking the time to save them. :duff

Nice! Where'd you order, MaulFan? When can we expect Can Jack?

Awesome shots Sean! I SOOO want a Will. If I sell another Myers, I'll have to buy one. I hated canceling that figure. :monkey2

Back