Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

Cannibal Sparrow out and easily gotten? One must wonder then how come the imports are taking so long???

The only reason I can think of is savings in shipping costs. It is definitely much cheaper for an importer to consolidate all his shipments into a full container load for shipping rather than to ship them as loose cargo as and when the items become available.

This may explain why certain items like the Wolf Predator and Predalien took so long before being released in the US when they were already all over Asia and on eBay long before we in America got them.

Just took these pix. I thought they came out nice and really captured the excellent likeness in the sculpt.

SANY1434.jpg

SANY1435.jpg

Great pics King.
I ordered Cannibal Jack and Will from Alter Ego Comics and the site says 2nd quarter of 2008 for them to ship. I hope it's soon.
:chew

Good to hear Cannibal Jack is out as I ordered mine from an ebay seller in Hong Kong so with luck I should get him soon.

In any case, I saw no signs of Will Turner or Davy Jones. I will try to visit Toy Hunters (Hot Toys' retail shop in HK) tomorrow evening to enquire whether Will and Davy are already released.

Hey, see if you can get any better shots of the Nostromos' crew headsculpts :rock

Thats a steal on Jack... makes me wish I'd waited and saved $30 :monkey2

he's got great prices on a lot of stuff there. spike PF for $150 and free shipping? holy crap!!!

I'm seriously tempted to get that Animal......I've wanted it and that's an amazing price

DSCN2930.jpg

Man....Jack is really ^^^^ing dark.....

I'm seriously tempted to get that Animal......I've wanted it and that's an amazing price
i saw that too. that's a great price.:D i would get the swann but i think im axing this line. im very close to canceling Will Turner and probably will. im only buying jack sparrows from this line since im more of a sparrow fan than an actual POTC fan. im keeping the cannibal jack. im definately looking foward to him. ill probably keep davy jones too because he is such a work of art. gotta save some money. too many collectibles coming out soon and my collectibles budget cant handle all the price increases.

Looks like he's got that giant thing going on as well?!?

DSCN2934.jpg

Man, if he's that big next to Jack, he must be approaching DCD proportions.

Dang he's tall. The paint apps aren't as nice as the proto either.

DSCN2930.jpg

Man....Jack is really ^^^^ing dark.....

The good news is, while Will is somewhat underwhelming in those pictures, my gut says it's only in the pictures. Jack's eye makeup in particular looks ^^^^ty in this image and I have Jack and he's much better looking than in this image, but it quite clear, will is a jolly giant too.

Dang he's tall. The paint apps aren't as nice as the proto either.

I think the pictures are a little fuzzy on the details... hard to know what he'll look like until we get some clearer ones.

Back