Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

@Greggo: Amazing work bro! Totally love the HS esp. the realistic features of his hair! :hi5:

Oh wow, he's wonderful! *wants* :D

Wow one of the best Sparrow figure I've seen.

loving the headsculpt and the weathering on the clothes! All I would suggest is tucking the sword belt underneath the flap of the sash for ultimate accuracy! Looks superb though!

loving the headsculpt and the weathering on the clothes! All I would suggest is tucking the sword belt underneath the flap of the sash for ultimate accuracy! Looks superb though!

I have tried believe me it just didn't fit right and pushed parts of the costume out! But if that's what Aaron wants to do to het it 100% right then at least I have given him something to do lol

WOW! best Jack Sparrow! the hair just really makes it looks so real!

really superb work Greggo!

Thank you everyone I'm glad you like it. It's my favourite piece I have worked on.

Evolution of Jack Sparrow

evolutionofjacksparrow.jpg

evolutionofjacksparrow2.jpg

Wow amazing Greggo, I really like this figure makes me wonder how much better the Dx will be? Right now i'm on the fence about buying it but knowing me when I see the Protos HT will be getting my cash. Hope they make more than just Jack as well, really hoping HT put right what they didn't give us before & that was a Barbossa & make it a Dx :)

I need food. Feed me Hot Toys. A proto pic with a dash of specs will do nicely.

Yeah, no kidding. The movie comes out in two months. Where the promo pics at?

Avatar came out how many months ago? Just because they have the license doesn't mean it will be out in time for the film.

^^^^

Avatar is something HT had to start from scratch from. I guarantee we will see a pre-order or two around the films release.

All I ask is that we get a DX Sparrow and Barbossa.

I don't need any other character from any other film. I'd be happy with just these two.

Back