Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

These are the hands I have repainted, added dirt and the correct colours of the rings.

img2810lh.jpg

img2811c.jpg

@Greggo... Awesome custom dude! Keep it up! Maybe make another base for him, like the wooden tiles of Tortuga...that'd be awesome!

He is still a work in progress, right?

Thats a lovely repaint on those hands. I'm so pleased that folks are still doing customs for this character. :D

This has been such a pleasure to work on, so a big thank you to Aaron for choosing myself to complete.

Green Rum Bottle
I have repainted the bottle added a high gloss varnish and weathering. not to mention drilled the hole into the bottle.
img2816s.jpg

img2818p.jpg

Sword
Repainted and weathered match to film reference and added rust and weathering.
img2819b.jpg

Gun
Repainted and weathered match to film reference and added rust and weathering.
img2820ja.jpg

img2821c.jpg

Belt Fur
Repainted and matched to film reference
img2822gw.jpg

Hat
Repainted, weathered and match to film reference, drilled and cut to fit on Jacks head better.
img2824la.jpg

img2825t.jpg

Arm
Something that will never been seen but I needed to do this to get this as movie accurate as possible.
img2826n.jpg

A quick few shots of the process so far, this is about 40% complete

img2828y.jpg

img2829e.jpg

img2831b.jpg

img2830ew.jpg

Wow, it's an absolutely great job Greggo! I'd definitely call it a form of art! When I saw the sword, I thought that it was the real deal! It looks so amazingly accurate and like a real sword! An outstanding job!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wow, it's an absolutely great job Greggo! I'd definitely call it a form of art! When I saw the sword, I thought that it was the real deal! It looks so amazingly accurate and like a real sword! An outstanding job!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Cheers mate, I just said the same thing to Aaron everything does look even better in hand it really does, The sword is one of my favs

Oh all those repainted/weathered item just look superb. Weirdly enough I'm particularly taken with the rum bottle. That looks so, so real.

I wish I had a bottle to paint like that. Sadly as I bought two of my Jacks "one bit at a time" I didn't manage to get hold of a bottle and so missed out.

So If anyones got a spare one to sell....:lol:

Good to see you on another thread Sue. Missed you since I abandoned the Buffy thread in protest at the cessation of the Angel line, like just before I quit the LOTR thread at the cessation of the Fellowship!
Does this mean I'm a quitter?:sancho

*waves* Hi there. Good to see you too. :D

Yeah, canceling the AtS line was a terrible shame, especially as we never got a Wesley. :(

Well Everyone yesterday was my Birthday and today its going to feel like Teddy Daniels aka Aaron Birthday after he sees the next 3 posts.

Here is my complete full Figure custom of Jack Sparrow, Completely repainted, weathered and Hair added by myself plus some extras along the way.

Head: Adams with Hot Toys Parts
Clothes and Accessories: Hot Toys repainted and Weathered by Greggo
Jacket: Medicom Weathered by Greggo
Base: Coming Soon by Greggo

So please enjoy, I personally love this piece and Im so jealous of Aaron owning it lol.

img2839tz.jpg

img2840eg.jpg

img2841t.jpg

img2842mv.jpg

img2843zn.jpg

img2844y.jpg

img2845n.jpg

img2846t.jpg

img2847c.jpg

img2848.jpg

A few more shots, also the rough mock up of the base, about 50% complete.

img2870ap.jpg

img2872z.jpg

img2873wp.jpg

img2874fd.jpg

img2875q.jpg

img2876.jpg

img2877z.jpg

img2878.jpg

Back