Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (the FULL trailer!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POTC: At World's End trailer on Monday

The ill Jedi said:
Just saw this and DAMN it looks AWESOME!!! :rock

More funny Jack quotes:

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" *Monkey Raises Hand*

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded." *looking at Elizabeth Swann*

You missed Jack and Barbossa

B - "There's not been a gatherin' like this in our lifetime."
J - "And I owe them all money."

Re: POTC: At World's End trailer on Monday

Trevolver said:
...that sword duel on the mast made me giddy!!!! statue please!...

That was awesome! :rock I can't wait!!!

Seretur said:
My favorite LJ, Trailer Spot, has every single trailer out there downloadable in every single format. Of course, AWE is there.

Accept no substitutes.

(And Rossio and Elliott weren't joking when they said the third movie needed the acronym "AWE".)

Thanks, Seretur -- that one worked!

Trevolver said:
that sword fight looks SOOO cool. I'm ready for great Pirates collectibles to start showing up already!!

Trev

Have you missed Medicom RAH Jack Sparrow, that's one amazing figure!

Meh rental for me, i didn't care for the second one at all and this one looks a bit better but nothing i'd want to own.

HOw does one watch one of th"ese with just a DSL connection? I waited for the 720p to fully download and all I got was a slideshow.

Okay, got the 420 to work.

BEST....TRAILER....EVER!

The fight with Jones looks like a painting of a dream - very, very cool.

And here's hoping Hot Toys makes every single one of the Pirate Lords!

"...and I owe them all money..."

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
HOw does one watch one of these with just a DSL connection? I waited for the 720p to fully download and all I got was a slideshow.

I had the same problem. Try the link in post #21, Trailer Spot, it worked for me. Download the one that says "35M" from the site.

carbo-fation said:
I wonder if Dusty saw this trailer already?:monkey1

I wish I could say that I avoided it like the plague, but it's actually kind of a funny story because I forgot that it was going to be premiering during Dancing with the Stars last night... I was at the gym on the treadmill, and guess what was on the TV right in front of me? You guessed it, and there was no way to change the channel. When it came on I got so excited I almost fell off the end of the treadmill... and I could not avert my eyes. But there was no sound!! So of course I had to go right home and download it. When I cave, I cave BIG TIME. It think I've watched it like 100 times already!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!! It didn't spoil TOO much, and what it DID spoil looks freakin' AWESOME... seriously, I got goose bumps.

It comes out on the Friday night of Celebration IV... there should be a Freaks outing to go see Pirates at midnight on Thursday the 24th, for those that are in the area for C4 :chew And we could dress up like pirates!! (I'm such a geek) Not sure if there's a theater very close to the convention center, but I'll find out...

OH OH!!! I'll be home in California then! If I can find a way to LA from Orange County I will SO be there!!! I wish I had money to get to Celebration IV too. But hey, if I can get to LA I'll do it!!! (but I gotta confess Dusty, I still haven't seen the second one yet, just haven't had the time!)

Downtown LA at midnight? Even if there was a theatre there I don't think I'd want to be in that area at that time.

But the Grove, Arclight and Universal City Walk aren't too far away.

This movie film looks very niiiiiice!!!
cannes.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
Consider me 'sashayed'...

sashay is such a fun word :D

:D I do rather like that word myself... I don't get the chance to use the word much in public. You can't really say "OK, I'll sashay right over".

We need a Cap't Jack emoticon... or something that... sashays!

It looks amazing. And darn teshis computer for not being able to play the full HD resolution...

I can tell that this one is going to be much more weird than the first two.

Looks like the dialogue will be more original too, the second one took too much off the first one in terms of jokes.

Oh wait...dang it, I think my sister's wedding is at the time this comes out, I'll have to sneak away somehow...

I really hope that the Hot Toys stuff is really good, I'd really get into it then. I still want some of the MR Replicas or some concept art from the Sideshow website.

Back