Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (the FULL trailer!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else see when Jack and Davy were sword fighting?!?!?!?! :rock

Trevolver said:
that sword fight looks SOOO cool. I'm ready for great Pirates collectibles to start showing up already!!

Trev
And it was perfectly timed to the musical score, too. That was simply awesome.

Did anyone else catch the very brief glimpse of a "different" Jack Sparrow at the end of the trailer? My guess is that's how he will look when the rescue party finds him (hopefully really early in the film).

barbossa_awe.jpg

RoboDad said:
Did anyone else catch the very brief glimpse of a "different" Jack Sparrow at the end of the trailer? My guess is that's how he will look when the rescue party finds him (hopefully really early in the film).

If you mean the quick "underwater" shot, yeah I did. That would be my guess too... unless its supposed to be his "soul" dwindling away to create a ticking clock for the film... meaning perhaps his physical body was brought back by Tia Dalma and his storyline is about regaining his soul.

He did make that deal after all.

carbo-fation said:
For some reason, I am more excited about POTC III than Spiderman 3. :monkey1

No doubt. I've enjoyed the first two Spidey films, but I don't think they hold a candle to either POTC film. I haven't even seen Spidey 2 for a second time yet.

The trailer looks outstanding. The should come together as one of the better trilogies in film history. Glad to see that the entire gang is back too. It would really be a bummer if any of the major cast hadn't returned!

Schhweeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!!

Damn sooooooo many good movies coming out this summer and this is certainly one of the top ones (right alongside Spider-man 3 on my list).

Can't wait for this either. Kind of disappointed with Dead Man's Chest [with the exception of Davy J.], but topping the first one was a hard task.

My favorite LJ, Trailer Spot, has every single trailer out there downloadable in every single format. Of course, AWE is there.

Accept no substitutes.

(And Rossio and Elliott weren't joking when they said the third movie needed the acronym "AWE".)

Back