Picture Humour (was: Wishful Thinking...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious

These are absolutely hilarious.
Nemo, I missed this thread the first time round... the new threads relegated it to Page 2 quicktime. Keep this ALIVE...

but nemo, i couldn't resist man...
<a href="https://groups.msn.com/revilal/miscell.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=229" target="_new">Lets Get It Onnn....</a>

Re: Hilarious

warrior0qr.jpg

I haven't got PhotoShop on my works PC but this is all I could do in PaintBrush:

witchkingA.jpg

:banana

I was gonig to try and put Kenneth Williams head on the Witch King but PaintBrush is a little limited! :poke

PC :balrog

That Homer Simpson one was awesome...this is a funny thread!!!

Picture Humour

Sooo funny -- thank you all you creative people with the right computer programs for the best laugh I've had today. Clever, clever, clever.

Re: Picture Humour

I don't know if I'm really satisfied with this one. In case anyone can't tell, that's Luke Skywalker "under the hood". Trying for a LOTR/SW crossover thing...

I have no opinion on this piece as i dont like star wars, but heres the exclusive Fishing Vader-

vader8gd.jpg

Ok, here are two more from some time ago...
It was in reaction to some complaints about the lack of likeness of some of the older and -character-wise- utterly important statues.

Bilbo wearing the One Ring:

bilbobagginswearingtheonering9.jpg

and, of course, Frodo wearing the One Ring:

frodowearingtheonering9bz.jpg

Back