Darthgothikus' Hall of shame...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new acquisition...

Tharg11.jpg

Tharg4.jpg

Tharg6.jpg

Tharg5.jpg

Tharg7.jpg

Gotta love 3A....

I'll pop him on here if u like.

Ive put him on a hot toys blade body, im making a solid neck for him ,new gun, new gloves and truncheon.

Nice Tharg Darth! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive... And Tommy BN version.

Love the Dredd also. That's a custom, I presume? I've seen a 12" Medicom Dredd on the bay some time ago, but that looked different... I think.

Nice CBob! Only thing I would change would be the chain holding his badge on, probably look for a bit of Gold chain down at B&Q (Or H.M. Samuels, It'd be cheaper LOL!)

Cheers Alice, took the pics of Tharg late at night and wasn't very happy with them once I'd downloaded from camera, but it was late and I wanted my bed more than another photo shoot. Also waiting for BN Tommy, StudioSunny just emailed me this morning saying I should have tracking details within 48 hours! Whoo Hoo!

Aye the chain has been bugging me for a while i will swap it out 1 day.

As for not being happy with your pics, well i think they look amazing m8 :peace

Nice Tharg Darth! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive... And Tommy BN version.

Love the Dredd also. That's a custom, I presume? I've seen a 12" Medicom Dredd on the bay some time ago, but that looked different... I think.

Yeah its a custom Dredd i made him a while back and just gave im a small upgrade :)

DG, I've seen a plane white Tommy on one of your pictures. Is that a chase? I didn't know there where chase Tommys (or I must have forgot...). Can you post a picture here?

Back