Picture Humour (was: Wishful Thinking...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Funny

HE that pitmaster one is almost as weird as my Kirby, which is to say, extremely weird. You should seek medical attention as soon as possible! :speech

I must.....save my....precioussss.....Sideshow keychain.

frodoring9lh.png

Quarr used to do these by the dozens. *sigh* I really miss his presence here. :\
Here's Quarr's DJ Saruman:

drunksaruman4sn.jpg

Quarr used to do these by the dozens. *sigh* I really miss his presence here.
Goldberry, Quarr can be found mostly on the "Song title" thread in the Off Topic section. I'm with you on missing his humour. :(

:clap hurray for this thread being alive and well!

:mwaha You guys are great! Thanks Goldberry for resurrecting that picture! :lol

:grouphug

re

I'm still here :wave Just busy, busy, busy! :\ The National Health Service in the UK has gone crazy of late and I'm trying to help sort it out.
As 2fetters said, I make time to visit every day and can't resit the Song Title thread. I hope to resume normal service as soon as possible :p

Re: re

Great work guys - keep 'em coming.

Nice work HE - great sporting theme... :bow

The teenie stone weenie's gotta make an apearance, surely! :lol

Good to see you're still around, Quarr! :arwen

This thread must not die........you're absolutely right, gozum! Where are your Stone Trolls' weenies, Jim? :poke

Has anyone saved my "WiKi with a morning temper"?

I recently got a new 'puter and I'm not sure if I can dig it up...

And yes, I'll sticky this one for a bit and then move it to the permathread section. Just too much good work to have it slide into cyber-limbo.

In keeping with the all-out weirdness theme, here are a couple of mine.

The first one was my tribute to the Stooges:

This pic:

Stooges.jpg

converted to this:

StoogeOrcs.jpg

And this was my take on the Pippin statue that we'll never see (or want, for that matter! OK, maybe this one's TOO weird! :thud )

Pipwen2.jpg

Nemo's Obituary:

"T. Pace- Beloved son, brother, of *****, leaves a legacy of bizarrety and love and humour and crazy monster statue collection. Called to the next life by asphyxiation during uncontrollable fit of laughter."

Hells of Iron!!!!! :balrog I don't think I care for that portray of Galad :thwak :p :rollin :p

Re: Found!

Hahaha funny lasher.
Heres one i cooked up just then-

Young Frodo Baggins was quite anxious about this "Slumber Party" for he suspected he would be the only boy.

frodo8yt.jpg

Back